Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-26-2006, 08:35 AM   #16
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Let's try this one more time. Kobe was out of Nintendo before the incident. Alright? He's the one who left Nintendo. No wonder why your rep is red and Jeff gave you that title.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:37 AM   #17
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Let's try this one more time. Kobe was out of Nintendo before the incident. Alright? He's the one who left Nintendo. No wonder why your rep is red and Jeff gave you that title.

I know he was, im jst trying to piss you off
Old 08-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #18
ACCBaller1403
Washed up streetballer

ACCBaller1403 has decent reputationACCBaller1403 has decent reputation

I would've much preferred Kobe. It sucks because now they have to overrate Shaq to make him happy. I'm sure he'll be a 95-97 overall rating this year, especially after winning the title.
ACCBaller1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:03 AM   #19
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how is it that kobe wars always invade most threads?

:stupid:
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #20
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:17 AM   #21
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Just saw the story on nba.com. NBA Live 07 will have T-mac on the cover in North America. Pau on the cover in Spain. Diaw and Parker on the cover in France. And Dirk on the cover in Germany.

To celebrate the talents of the top NBA players from Europe, EA SPORTS will provide users the opportunity to play as the European All-Stars in NBA LIVE 07. The team will wear special jerseys and be comprised of Nowitzki, Parker, Gasol, Diaw, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Peja Stojakovic, Andrei Kirilenko, Mehmet Okur, Hedo Turkoglu, Vladimir Radmanovic, Andrea Bargnani, Mickael Pietrus, Sasha Vujacic, Beno Udrih and Nenad Krstic
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:41 AM   #22
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Pau on the cover in Spain.

oh man, I need to find a Spanish importer
Old 08-26-2006, 11:46 AM   #23
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
oh man, I need to find a Spanish importer
Or just download the Spain version of the cover.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:53 AM   #24
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

yeah I was probably going to do that anyway, like EA Sports needs more of my money, I wasn't even going to buy NBA Live anyway
Old 08-26-2006, 01:18 PM   #25
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
yeah I was probably going to do that anyway, like EA Sports needs more of my money, I wasn't even going to buy NBA Live anyway

2K7 OWNS LIVE!!!! Good to see other 2k gamers
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: