Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #61
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball_Guru
dwade shots 7 percent higher but westbrook does everything better and dwade came into the league as a PG so learn your facts bro..
Wade primarily played SG with Alston playing PG. Google it bro.

Miami also played a more half court offense during Wade's rookie year and focused primarily on defense, while OKC after firing PJC began to play mainly transition basketball.

Westbrook doesn't do everything better at this point, thats laughable.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #62
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Did this idiot just compare Westbrook to Tony Parker and Dwyane Wade? Good thing I deleted his mock draft from this forum twice. That **** was trash.


At first I saw it I thought about giving him one of these:
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #63
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011
 
Posterize246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Philly, PA
Posts: 15,763
Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Wade primarily played SG with Alston playing PG. Google it bro.

Miami also played a more half court offense during Wade's rookie year and focused primarily on defense, while OKC after firing PJC began to play mainly transition basketball.

Westbrook doesn't do everything better at this point, thats laughable.
I was at Wade's first NBA game because it was in Philly. Don't remember how he did at all. But I'm pretty sure Wade/Eddie Jones/Caron Butler/Lamar Odom/Brian Grant was their lineup that year.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #64
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I was at Wade's first NBA game because it was in Philly. Don't remember how he did at all. But I'm pretty sure Wade/Eddie Jones/Caron Butler/Lamar Odom/Brian Grant was their lineup that year.
Wade played PG in spurts to start the season, but eventually assumed the SG position where he had an advantage on the court when Alston came into the game.

It was more of:

Alston/Wade/Jones/Odom/Grant in terms of court time.

Butler started but played inconsistent minutes depending on the matchup.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #65
Rose
Moon Wizard
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 29,368
Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

SO WAIT WAIT WAIT! You say Russy is a 2 guard, whose stuck playing point like Wade was his first year. YET when the numbers are put up against each other you retract your statement. NICE job!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #66
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
SO WAIT WAIT WAIT! You say Russy is a 2 guard, whose stuck playing point like Wade was his first year. YET when the numbers are put up against each other you retract your statement. NICE job!
Didnt retract my statement at all.

Wade is a much more superior scorer than Russell at this point, the only similarity between Westbrook & Wade is both are explosive athletes with an ability to finish at the basket.


What you're looking at in Russell is an undersized athletic 2 who could excel when off the ball in transition due to how quick he gets up the court, but he doesn't shoot efficiently although he can create his own shot unlike a lot of other PG's.

The problem is that the Thunder are attempting to mold him into a PG, thus playing the role of a facilitator rather than a finisher which is his strongest asset.

When you keep him from getting to the basket, you completely remove him from an offensive set because hes not good enough of a passer or has the PG vision to find his teammates when in half court without a high turnover margin.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #67
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Bump.

It sucks to be a PG, when that isnt what you are best at.


Signed,
Shawn Respert
Rumeal Robinson
Dajuan Wagner
Jeryl Sasser
Khalid Reeves
Tony Dumas

I could go on.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #68
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Bump explain to me how a sub 40% shooting PG that cant run an offense is not a Bust waiting to happen?
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #69
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups
 
Basketball_Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 65
Basketball_Guru has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Did this idiot just compare Westbrook to Tony Parker and Dwyane Wade? Good thing I deleted his mock draft from this forum twice. That **** was trash.

no..your the idot..u see the numbers..and yead dwade def started at the point with west brook comin off the bench..yall two are the only re-re's sayin westbrook is "over-rated"..and all u can say is that because he has a bad shootin % and a high TO mark..his 13/5/5 (AS A ROOKIE) goes for nothing..oh yeah he is also gettin that as the 3rd option on the team..ur gonna blame him he plays for the OKC Thunder? then u dont know anything bro..

why cant i compare him to tony parker? u said all RW does is rely on his athleticism..well HOW DO U THINK TONY PARKER SCORED?? he used his athleticism and quickness to get to the rim..Tony parker still has no long range shot..and only a couple years ago did he begin to develop his jumpshot..he couldnt shoot to save his life in his 1st yr at San antonio..

u deleted my mock draft Posterize cuz your a loser..and a hater..but lemme guess..because it doesnt comply with your mock draft then its completely wrong..u and ur knowledge of bball is a joke..along with that interminator dude..or whatever your name is..you guys are jokes when it comes to discussin basketball..me n all my friends couldnt stop laughin when we saw ur post on here "trying" to explain why RW is "a bust" and how u Posterize kept deletin my mock draft..u guys make my day.. losers
Basketball_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #70
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,070
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball_Guru
no..your the idot..u see the numbers..and yead dwade def started at the point with west brook comin off the bench..yall two are the only re-re's sayin westbrook is "over-rated"..and all u can say is that because he has a bad shootin % and a high TO mark..his 13/5/5 (AS A ROOKIE) goes for nothing..oh yeah he is also gettin that as the 3rd option on the team..ur gonna blame him he plays for the OKC Thunder? then u dont know anything bro..

why cant i compare him to tony parker? u said all RW does is rely on his athleticism..well HOW DO U THINK TONY PARKER SCORED?? he used his athleticism and quickness to get to the rim..Tony parker still has no long range shot..and only a couple years ago did he begin to develop his jumpshot..he couldnt shoot to save his life in his 1st yr at San antonio..

u deleted my mock draft Posterize cuz your a loser..and a hater..but lemme guess..because it doesnt comply with your mock draft then its completely wrong..u and ur knowledge of bball is a joke..along with that interminator dude..or whatever your name is..you guys are jokes when it comes to discussin basketball..me n all my friends couldnt stop laughin when we saw ur post on here "trying" to explain why RW is "a bust" and how u Posterize kept deletin my mock draft..u guys make my day.. losers

No he deleted your mock draft because it was silly. From team needs, to breaking down actual teams, players down to the prospects. You were more wrong, off and at times simply ridiculous. I wasnt the only one who questioned your mock. Many others did constantly CORRECTING your errors that you were ignorant too and very stubborn to change. Posterize doesnt just go around deleting threads, posts without good reason. You gave him very good reason. Nothing productive from your thread spawned and it was a result of your bad mock writeups.

For example you swear Willie Green is the starting SG. He's not. The only time he starts is due to injuries which last season the Sixers suffered with Brand going down. Linesups were shuffled depending on the matchups. But Andre Iguodala was the starting SG and still til this day is. You then expressed the Sixers team needs in rank order then had them TAKE a SF given the fact Thaddeus Young is there as well as Andre Iguodala who can move to SF when Thad hits the pine. Your reasoning? Sixers lack a backup SF so they draft one. Now you passed up on MANY SIXERS NEEDS YOU RANKED to fullfill a friggin backup SF? Thats makes zero sense. And the prospects that went after the Sixers fit not only were better talents but also filled needs. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But you instead stoned yourself to death.

Did you acknowledge any of the corrections? No, you continued your stubborness. The sad part is this was a problem with most of your teams you broke down in your mock. Just plain out wrong where fans of other teams entered the thread and cleaned up your mess. Only to have you come back and make a mess again.

Thus your thread was deleted...and for good reason.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #71
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick
 
BlazersDozen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 5,407
BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Wrong yet again...

While I was wishing the Blazers would draft this kid, you were flaming him.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #72
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011
 
Posterize246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Philly, PA
Posts: 15,763
Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
no..your the idot..u see the numberA
So we compare players by their numbers now? Hedo Turkoglu and Al Thornton both score 16.8 ppg, they must be the same level as far as scoring goes huh? Idiot.

Quote:
..and yead dwade def started at the point with west brook comin off the bench
Westbrook didn't come off of the bench.

Quote:
yall two are the only re-re's sayin westbrook is "over-rated"..and all u can say is that because he has a bad shootin % and a high TO mark..his 13/5/5 (AS A ROOKIE) goes for nothing..oh yeah he is also gettin that as the 3rd option on the team..ur gonna blame him he plays for the OKC Thunder? then u dont know anything bro..
Find me 1 post where I said Westbrook was overrated. You can't.

Quote:
why cant i compare him to tony parker? u said all RW does is rely on his athleticism..well HOW DO U THINK TONY PARKER SCORED?? he used his athleticism and quickness to get to the rim..Tony parker still has no long range shot..and only a couple years ago did he begin to develop his jumpshot..he couldnt shoot to save his life in his 1st yr at San antonio..
Maybe because they play completely different?

Quote:
u deleted my mock draft Posterize cuz your a loser..and a hater..but lemme guess..because it doesnt comply with your mock draft then its completely wrong..u and ur knowledge of bball is a joke..along with that interminator dude..or whatever your name is..you guys are jokes when it comes to discussin basketball
I'm looking at it right now since I can do that. You got flamed by 2 76ers fans, a New Jersey fan, a Wizards fan, a Raptors fan, and a Clippers fan aand didn't receive 1 good comment on it. It sucked. **** it you even posted a Stephen Curry highlight reel for Earl Clark. You had Chase Budinger going lottery and couldn't even take the time to spell his name correctly. You had Wayne Ellington going lottery and he'll be lucky to even be in the first round. You had the 76ers draft James Johnson when their current problem is that they have 2 starting small forward's with no point guard. Ed Stefanski has even expressed in the newspapers they're going after the best guard available. Jrue Holiday, Jonny Flynn, Jeff Teague, and Eric Maynor were all available in your mock, yet you take a small forward.

Quote:
me n all my friends couldnt stop laughin when we saw ur post on here "trying" to explain why RW is "a bust" and how u Posterize kept deletin my mock draft..u guys make my day.. losers

Funny, all the posters on here were laughing when they saw your mock. Coincidence?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #73
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups
 
Basketball_Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 65
Basketball_Guru has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No he deleted your mock draft because it was silly. From team needs, to breaking down actual teams, players down to the prospects. You were more wrong, off and at times simply ridiculous. I wasnt the only one who questioned your mock. Many others did constantly CORRECTING your errors that you were ignorant too and very stubborn to change. Posterize doesnt just go around deleting threads, posts without good reason. You gave him very good reason. Nothing productive from your thread spawned and it was a result of your bad mock writeups.

For example you swear Willie Green is the starting SG. He's not. The only time he starts is due to injuries which last season the Sixers suffered with Brand going down. Linesups were shuffled depending on the matchups. But Andre Iguodala was the starting SG and still til this day is. You then expressed the Sixers team needs in rank order then had them TAKE a SF given the fact Thaddeus Young is there as well as Andre Iguodala who can move to SF when Thad hits the pine. Your reasoning? Sixers lack a backup SF so they draft one. Now you passed up on MANY SIXERS NEEDS YOU RANKED to fullfill a friggin backup SF? Thats makes zero sense. And the prospects that went after the Sixers fit not only were better talents but also filled needs. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But you instead stoned yourself to death.

Did you acknowledge any of the corrections? No, you continued your stubborness. The sad part is this was a problem with most of your teams you broke down in your mock. Just plain out wrong where fans of other teams entered the thread and cleaned up your mess. Only to have you come back and make a mess again.

Thus your thread was deleted...and for good reason.

First of all you claim willie green isnt the starter but (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...?playerId=2004) he started everygame in the 07 08 season and started over 50% of the 08 09 season..so what r u sayin?

and u try to rip my whole mock draft because of your disagreement on just 1 pick with the 76ers? come on man your a joke..how bout you and your bff 4 life..delete this *** thread because only you have said RW to be a bust..and EVERYONE else has questioned your logic..because it makes no sense how you try to justify and reason this flat out dumb claims you come up with..

initially home town fans are going to question a whole mock draft when they just feel their pick isnt right or what they think their team is going to select and why..

no im not going to back off my reasonings for pickin James Johnson for the 76ers..in MY Opinion thats who i think would make sense "IN THAT POSITION" for this team..I know with a healthy Elton Brand.willie green will go to the bench..but that is irrealevant to most of my reasoning..i said AI would be the 2..and T.Y could be the 3...now lemme ask you the 76ers have their back up SG and PG in Louie Williams and Willie green..if T.Y starts at the 3..who is your back up............????..exxxaaacttly karreem rush?..no..the 76ers are in a win now mode..and the maynor's..flynn's and all that would be a nice replacement to Andre Miller..but the 7ers can worry about the 3rd PG..and franchise PG in the 2nd round or next year..becausse of their roster now..would James Johnson or Johnny Flynn play more in Philly? easily its Johnson..because he has one of most NBA games and one of the most NBA body's..and NEWS flash buddy..ITS MY MOCK draft..not.."the mock draft I SO HOPE Posterize and GOBB will like so they dont delete it.."

NO its not..you guys are losers for deleting a Mock draft..because its nothing more than a website where people share their own opinions and insights on basketball..and for you 2 to try to rule over every body with your logic "that is always right" and everyone elses is wrong..is straight up weak..and so is your thinkin..your a joke..kinda feel bad 4 u
Basketball_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #74
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011
 
Posterize246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Philly, PA
Posts: 15,763
Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

According to this guy both me and GOBB have called Russell Westbrook a bust. I guess he can't read? It's okay, I forgive him.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #75
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups
 
Basketball_Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 65
Basketball_Guru has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
So we compare players by their numbers now? Hedo Turkoglu and Al Thornton both score 16.8 ppg, they must be the same level as far as scoring goes huh? Idiot.


Westbrook didn't come off of the bench.


Find me 1 post where I said Westbrook was overrated. You can't.


Maybe because they play completely different?


I'm looking at it right now since I can do that. You got flamed by 2 76ers fans, a New Jersey fan, a Wizards fan, a Raptors fan, and a Clippers fan aand didn't receive 1 good comment on it. It sucked. **** it you even posted a Stephen Curry highlight reel for Earl Clark. You had Chase Budinger going lottery and couldn't even take the time to spell his name correctly. You had Wayne Ellington going lottery and he'll be lucky to even be in the first round. You had the 76ers draft James Johnson when their current problem is that they have 2 starting small forward's with no point guard. Ed Stefanski has even expressed in the newspapers they're going after the best guard available. Jrue Holiday, Jonny Flynn, Jeff Teague, and Eric Maynor were all available in your mock, yet you take a small forward.



Funny, all the posters on here were laughing when they saw your mock. Coincidence?


1 i meant to say Alston came off the bench couse of course RW and DW didnt play together..

and then ur compare hedo and al thorton which now "MORE" than proves your a complete retard..we are comparing rookie years stupid..not RW's rookie year to dwade Now..WE ARE COMPARING ROOKIE YEARS..of course..hedo is better now but al thorton was 50 times better than hedo at their 1st couple seasons in the league (not sayin RW is that 2 dwade..but they have alot of similarities in statistics and style of play)

I was talkin to both you and Interminator so that was his referral to RW being overrated..so no i wont go search 4 that..

and so because i got so called "flamed" by 7 people "who supposingly know all about bball and the draft" that my mock draft was wack...right..

and because i accidently put a video of Steph 4 Earl who happened to be right under neath steph so mistakes do happen..but noticed how nobody else even put videos on their mock drafts..but because of an accidental video error in 1! of my picks..my draft is trash... (no)

and because i accidently added an extra d to Chase Buding()er my mock draft is trash..and last year before he decided to return he was lottery material last year and maybe the year before that.
im not the only one (http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...t=clnk&gl =us)

he has a very similar game and body type to that of Joe Alexander who got drafted in the lottery at #8..so idk what ur talkin about..their are mixed results about Ellington and some people have him ranked high some have him low..he is a athletic..good nba sized..and a adequete shooter who could be a good player..so thats how my WHOle mock draft is trash.... (no..)

and then u talk about the 76ers..u say Phily as 1 SF with no PG..well last time i checked Andre Miller avg 16.3/7ast/5reb..those are all star numbers..i understand he is gettin and they will soon need a replacement..but with this team in a win now mode..IN MY OPINION james johnson is the more nba ready player..for 1..u say they have 2 SF's but i see it as AI plays the 2 wit T.Y playin the 3..that gives u Louie WIlliams to play the back up 1..with willie green to play the back up 2..and now theirs no depth to play the back up 3..theirs my reasoning..but since you claim "Philly has no point guard" (which is far from the smartest thing ive heard all day) then mock draft is wrong.. (no)

see i dont give 2 ****'s about what Ed-who cares says..its MY MOCK DRAFT..and ima put what i think is in my best opinion..this is website like i told GOBB that is here to share basketball insights and opinions..if other people disagree with it..so be it..but ur being a little girl and deleted in because your laughable logic..claims my draft is trash..bro you a joke..

1 more thing,..u said in your "Posterize's Pro Prospect's (how corny ) u said "best fits for Steph Curry"..#6.. to Minnesota..where did I have him going? Minnesota..u said maynor is a 13-21 pick i had him going 21..u said one of flynns best fits is in atlanta..where did i have him? ATLANTA..among with almost all your other prospects which were also in my mock draft..your best fits were where i had them going but yet my draft is trash..bro yur a joke..

when i posted this same 1 on fb they showed respect
Basketball_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy