Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default If the Nets don't move to Brooklyn, I wonder if they'll move to Newark

An old rumor bounced around here and there is that they'd eventually head to Newark if Brooklyn ever officially falls through
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If the Nets don't move to Brooklyn, I wonder if they'll move to Newark

Really? why move at all? if we arent going to BK?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default Re: If the Nets don't move to Brooklyn, I wonder if they'll move to Newark

i want the nets to stay, it works for me... and also if i go to saturday night games i can go to xanadu all day then go to the nets game at night!
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Because the Prudential Center in Newark is awesome. I'd much rather watch them play there then at IZOD.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
mineeds01
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mineeds01 has an OK reputation so far

People who need services from the movers or moving companies, please post your request on Mineeds.com and providers will post their bids on your needs. They really giving a good services to the people all over US.

Newark Movers & Moving Companies - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds
mineeds01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
A Loyal NJ Fan
High school junior varsity star

A Loyal NJ Fan has decent reputation

With the state of the economy it's not even worth it to make the move to Brooklyn...and we need to keep our teams at home.
A Loyal NJ Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:30 AM   #7
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

I'm down for Brooklyn ONLY if it brings Lebron. I would prefer them staying in Jersey though. In a perfect world the Nets stay in Jerz and get Lebron.
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
TheLastHero69

TheLastHero69 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
Because the Prudential Center in Newark is awesome. I'd much rather watch them play there then at IZOD.
I believe that the reason that Nets don't want to move to Prudential Center is that they wanted to be the main tenant and not play 2nd fiddle to the Devils.
TheLastHero69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The new design for the arena is Conseco Fieldhouse part deux, same architecture firm and everything. It's an outstanding arena, one of the handful of best in the league, but I gotta admit if BK got a replica I'd be a bit upset.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
I'm down for Brooklyn ONLY if it brings Lebron. I would prefer them staying in Jersey though. In a perfect world the Nets stay in Jerz and get Lebron.

I second that. The only reason Brooklyn came into the picture is cause of Jay-Z...just listen to his raps. Seems like its more about HIM bring the Nets to Brooklyn than it being about the team, the community, and the NEW JERSEY Fans.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
sublicon

sublicon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93

The #1 reason, for me, would be convenience with transportation.

Commute to The Rock >>>> Commute to IZOD

Even with the silly train shuttle they are building for next season. If you drive to games, it's not a big deal. But for people who want to take the Path or NJ Transit, it'd be great.

Now . . if they moved to Brooklyn, the arena is basically in my backyard, so although I'd love for them to keep it Jersey, I wouldn't cry if they moved to BK. I wouldn't ever rock another away jersey, though . . NJ all day.
sublicon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: