Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
nosurrender
Great young streetballer

nosurrender has an OK reputation so far
Default Bill Walker a Celtic

for cash considerations

I'm gonna miss Cash
nosurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 AM   #2
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bill Walker a Celtic

Ainge is a genius.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #3
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Still puzzles by the Giddens pick, though.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

why is everyone hype over bill walker? he aint bad, but hes really nothing special.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:28 AM   #5
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11

I was also puzzled with the Al Jefferson pick..look what he turned out to be.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yoKejSN5hH4
Dickie V "J.R Giddens remember that name he is going to be special!"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yaozBDoaLbQ&feature=related

Giddens has alot of talent.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #6
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Would have rather had CDR or Jordan, but I like the pick. He'll be a great back up to Ray. We needed some athleticism.

Lineup for the future:

Rondo/Pruitt
Giddens
Walker
Powe/Baby
Perkins/Erden
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
Poetic
I hit open layups

Poetic has an OK reputation so far

I like both Giddens and Walker, I doubt we ever see the Euro guy in the Celtic green.
Poetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:32 AM   #8
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Would have rather had CDR or Jordan, but I like the pick. He'll be a great back up to Ray. We needed some athleticism.

Lineup for the future:

Rondo/Pruitt
Giddens
Walker
Powe/Baby
Perkins/Erden

Giddens reminds me of a young jason richardson..just a little smaller..did you watch the 2008 dunk contest with him in it?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:35 AM   #9
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Giddens reminds me of a young jason richardson..just a little smaller..did you watch the 2008 dunk contest with him in it?
Yeah...

Now all we have to do is resign Thibodeu. I think Walker has the size and athleticism to be a helluva shotblocker. I'm gonna miss TA though.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:37 AM   #10
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Yeah...

Now all we have to do is resign Thibodeu. I think Walker has the size and athleticism to be a helluva shotblocker. I'm gonna miss TA though.

Walker is literally alot better than TA..he is arguably even a better defender than him also..TA is a turnover machine who cant shoot for sh!t.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:39 AM   #11
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Walker is literally alot better than TA..he is arguably even a better defender than him also..TA is a turnover machine who cant shoot for sh!t.
Bring your ass in the Celtics forum from time to time gotdammit
Old 06-27-2008, 12:41 AM   #12
Poetic
I hit open layups

Poetic has an OK reputation so far

It's awesome we were able to get him for cash, and Giddens, but you guys would have been happy if we drafted him @ 30 too, right?
Poetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:43 AM   #13
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

I dunno what the **** the wizards were thinking
lol need some of that cash to re-sign maa ***** Gilbert
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 AM   #14
IBLEEDGREEN20
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat coolIBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat cool

good pick up .. he is better than TA..
IBLEEDGREEN20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #15
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's not like the talent isn't there for Tony Allen. People seem to forget what Tony was doing in December and January of last year. Before the injury was averaging basically 18/6/3/3/2. He was a monster for a while there. People thought he was finally going to have his breakout year, hell, I even thought he had moved up the the third option behind Big Al.

It's the mix of injuries and lack of playing time that has Tony so screwed up, IMO.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: