Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation
Default Kevin Love will be the biggest bust in the 2008 draft

He's overrated like JJ Reddick and Adam Morisson both were. He is a stiff who has a decent jumper. He will be a bust. Mark my words.
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kevin Love will be the biggest bust in the 2008 draft

I thought so too but now I have to pray he isnt. ****!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the even bigger black guy
He's overrated like JJ Reddick and Adam Morisson both were. He is a stiff who has a decent jumper. He will be a bust. Mark my words.

Nope. I see the correlation though cause they're all white. Alexander is white, is he a bust too? Was Olawakandi or Kwame Freakin' Brown busts cause they didn't have a decent jumpshot?
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:44 AM   #4
ChrisKreager
Local High School Star

ChrisKreager has not been impressing people

You're dead wrong.

The biggest bust will be that guy the Knicks took at #6.
ChrisKreager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
Mad Max
I hit open layups

Mad Max has an OK reputation so far

Look at me, I'm lifting up my skirt showing my ass. And in other news I got a prediction you should buy. If it fails I wont acknowledge or mention it. But I'll point out others failed predictions. Look at me...see my bon bon!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:46 AM   #6
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Fill me in on your logic please. He's the fifth pick... His one knock is his size. Oh and he's taller and beat Beasely on his precamp workout (You know they test your athleticism there right? He was faster more agile and had the same vert). So shouldn't Beasely be the bigger bust since he was taken number two? He's just another stiff ;)
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:50 AM   #7
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

There is no player in the NBA today like Kevin Love. He will be an allstar based on his badass name alone.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:52 AM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think he is going to be a great plyer. SOund fundamentals, great work ethic. He seems like a professional and his atitude is right. He has the best touch out of all big men in this draft, nice shooting, and nice passing. High IQ player. His athleticism is also underrrated
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:52 AM   #9
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

love will be a decent 18/8 guy. not a star, but a decent player.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:53 AM   #10
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How is this moron allow to create new threads?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:54 AM   #11
High Potential
Best poster ever

18/8/6 assist I think will be stats for Kevin Love's prime.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:56 AM   #12
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
exactly, i agree 100%

love will never be better than a Drew Gooden type player
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:57 AM   #13
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Potential
18/8/6 assist I think will be stats for Kevin Love's prime.

wow. nobody else in the nba is doing this right now, and kevin love will do it??
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:58 AM   #14
High Potential
Best poster ever

Quote:
wow. nobody else in the nba is doing this right now, and kevin love will do it??
Have you seen Kevin Love's outlet passing? Or his passing in half court sets? He is the best passing big man the league has seen in a LOOOONGG ass time.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #15
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Ignore High Potential, he's talking out of his as$ as usual (see the Euro2008 thread for more examples)
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: