Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-29-2008, 03:28 AM   #76
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board
Default Re: If I'm not mistaken... was David Stern getting 'Boooed' at last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Stern's been getting booed for literally more than a decade. Go watch the trophy presentations for the Bulls from '96-'98 and you'll hear it then, too. I'm sure he's only become more unpopular since then.
That's the best part of the draft, when they read the Knicks draft choice. Have the ever cheered for a Knicks draft choice?
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #77
kidachi

Default Re: If I'm not mistaken... was David Stern getting 'Boooed' at last night?

he gets booed every year at the draft.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #78
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
That's the best part of the draft, when they read the Knicks draft choice. Have the ever cheered for a Knicks draft choice?

Channing Frye
Old 06-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #79
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, Mathius lost it last night on this dicussion. Is this why he got banned?

I thought gts and I both had viable and credible arguments and neither of us got personal with our points.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #80
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Wow, Mathius lost it last night on this dicussion.
GTS has been crying about my 'attitude' for well over a month. He deserved everything he got. Maybe if he quit worrying about his hurt feelings and spent that energy following what's really going on with basketball, his opinions wouldn't be so stupid and I wouldn't have to tell him so.

He's probably the crybaby that reported me.

Quote:
Is this why he got banned?

They don't bother to tell you. All it said was, "Don't call people names. Talk basketball." It was probably this thread, could have been any number of other ones. It doesn't change anything, and I have no regrets.

Quote:
I thought gts and I both had viable and credible arguments

That's only because you couldn't be bothered to read the other posts. Long before you joined the thread, me and others were pointing out why Stern's overseas expansion is ridiculous, and why all his other expansion has hurt the league, not to mention 2/7 expansion franchises failed and had to move.

Mathius

Last edited by Mathius : 06-30-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #81
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Well... anybody think Congress should investigate David Stern?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #82
Rafa
Kids at the park dunk on me

Rafa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
yes
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #83
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

I honestly don't know at this point. Some of the things that are great about sports have a lot to do with the fact that the government can't regulate them. On the other hand, with what's going on with baseball right now, and the allegations against the NBA that Stern seems to want to blow off, and even the Spygate thing in the NFL, maybe Congress should be more involved.

There's a lot more important things Congress could be doing, but at some point when shady things are going on, the law has to step in.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #84
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
He's probably the crybaby that reported me.
nope
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: