Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #16
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

Default Re: Rumor: Kirk Hinrich to Denver

chicago wont do that trade^^^we r not in win now mode, so why would we give up hinrichs next 7 years for a big who will take up noahs next 10 years for cambys 3 or 4 years...

its pointless we r just stunting the growth of noah and givin hinrich up for nothin
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #17
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

this is the bulls chance to set their salary cap up however they want it- do they want cap relief next year?, 2 years from now?, 3?

wouldnt bulls for sure want to set themselves up for cap room in one of the years before they pay rose big? that or stick w the roster they have now

the nuggets really need to move iverson- why wouldnt taking the scoring pressure off rose for 1 year & an expiring contract of 21 million dollars help ?

i am a nuggets fan and would love ben gordon along w hinrich- i know thats impossible, but why not trade us hinrich and all of your longest contracts for 1 or 2 that will consolidate & expire

if i were the bulls

-sign for good deals or trade for draft picks- deng & gordon
imo ben g could draw 2 prob 3 draft picks and a minor role player maybe? sign deng to deal

trade hinrich, noccioni, hughes,& gooden- for iverson, kmart, camby,atkins & future 1sts- think if denver includes kleiza this deal becomes fair

your team could have all the salary cap space in the world spread out over each of the next 3 off seasons- &5 or 6 additional 1st rd picks-isnt that a real get lebron or dwade or whoever kind of package

bulls would have the best salary cap structure in the league- & a pretty good team this year (imo)

rose/atkins/?
iveron/sefalosha
deng/kleiza
kmart/ty t
camby/noah/gray

that team is very solid imo- & has 25 mill coming off the books after this season- 10 next, and 17 the next

bulls even after resigning deng would be right around the cap this year- & have the choice of when to sign a maxplayer over the next 3 years in addition to an above mle player next year
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #18
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

r u kidding me^^^that never would everr happen

we r dealing with paxson here, theres no way
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #19
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

The biggest problem with that trade is Kenyon Martin. I don't want 3 years of him, and I'm sure Nuggets fans feel the same. The Bulls would definitely be getting the better end of this deal, and they wouldn't have any contracts over 3 years in length except for Deng (we would have to resign him to fill Noc's spot). It's definitely an interesting proposition though...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1711~1981~356~2456~125~366~277 0~515&teams=7~7~7~7~4~4~4~4&te=&cash=
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #20
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
The biggest problem with that trade is Kenyon Martin. I don't want 3 years of him, and I'm sure Nuggets fans feel the same. The Bulls would definitely be getting the better end of this deal, and they wouldn't have any contracts over 3 years in length except for Deng (we would have to resign him to fill Noc's spot). It's definitely an interesting proposition though...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1711~1981~356~2456~125~366~277 0~515&teams=7~7~7~7~4~4~4~4&te=&cash=

thanks for doing that-

i didnt realise that gooden only had 1 year left or that hughes only had 2 left- i can definitly see why you would maybe want to keep gooden or even hughes

and i can see what you are saying about not wanting kmart- i actually like kmart alot but am always scared that the next game will be his last for a year or so- he is a freak of nature physically and is always at 100% when he is playing- he is not a star player, but he is a great role player at a terrible price

i still wonder if kmarts contract expiring the year before you have to pay rose might be usefull? it will be the biggest expirer of that year

so how about iverson, kleiza, & camby & c atkins

for hinrich, noccioni, or hughes & duhon? could that deal be made without hughes for you? is it close enough to go either way on using hughes

what about just iverson & camby(2-3 picks) for hinrich noccioni, and s&t duhon??

is there any chance that denver & chicago have been sitting on a deal for a while waiting on hinrich? are you getting sonny weems back when you clear a roster spot adding up players for iverson?

i like the potential of a huge bulls/nugs trade- who else (if anyone) would be involved? new jersey? new york? seattle? milwauke? who do the bulls need in a 3 team trade? would a vince carter/kmart be a better fit than ai/camby
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #21
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Owl...

The Bulls and Nuggets are not making any major trades like that. The Bulls don't want to stunt the rebuilding process by bringing in AI,Camby,Atkins, or K-mart. They have a great young core and I think your idea of what the Bulls need is twisted. Cap relief isn't a top priority. The Bulls will make a trade for a offensive big and trade a guard and whoever else needed.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: