Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Starcraft 2

Bump

It seems these two games were bound to be in a thread together all along

Maniak said he was gonna make a new SCII thread a few days ago, he hasn't so I found this one for dedicated SCII instead.

Maniak is pretty smart with knowledge and is pretty good also. He might be someone who watches as much or more SCII streams as I do.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #17
DarkSephiroth
Alex Mak

DarkSephiroth has an OK reputation so far

Haha, you guys can add me on SC2:

Username: Sephiroth
Friend Code: 602

Master League in 1v1 & teams. I play Random. =D
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #18
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth
Haha, you guys can add me on SC2:

Username: Sephiroth
Friend Code: 602

Master League in 1v1 & teams. I play Random. =D

were you darkseph[ff] in broodwar?

anyway, i started playing sc2 when it came out 2 years ago, but when i moved out of my parents house, i only took my laptop with me and it wasnt all that compatable, so i quit all together(been playing bw for 10+ years). skip ahead 2 years, i decided to try it out again, and i guess blizzard added a patch that allows it to play on lesser computers. so.... who here still plays sc2? looking for some 1s practice

Last edited by Levity : 09-11-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Bump

It seems these two games were bound to be in a thread together all along

Maniak said he was gonna make a new SCII thread a few days ago, he hasn't so I found this one for dedicated SCII instead.

Maniak is pretty smart with knowledge and is pretty good also. He might be someone who watches as much or more SCII streams as I do.

i hate to admit it, but i find myself watching a lot of gomtv or reading up on different strats at teamliquid. lets start an ish sc2 community!
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #20
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
i hate to admit it, but i find myself watching a lot of gomtv or reading up on different strats at teamliquid. lets start an ish sc2 community!
yeah, we should do that.
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269138

oh wait.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: