Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 07-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #31
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Nets Fans Check In Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
3.Who is you favorite past Net? Jason Collins

Whoa...
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #32
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
1.How long have you been a Nets fan? Around 2-3 years

2.Who is your favorite current player? VC or Harris

3.Who is you favorite past Net? Jason Collins

4.How many Nets games have you been to? 3

5.How many Nets jerseys do you own? 1 vince carter and 1 jason kidd

6.Any other team in the NBA that you root for or find yourslef rooting for? Knicks, Nuggets, Timberwolves..

7.Any other sport you like? Football, Tennis, and a little bit of golf

8.Anything else you care to share about? I know Jason Collins personally from his camp last year, i got to hang out with him, play him in bball, it was great- he even let me talk to mikki moore on the phone.... i play highschool basketball and know alot of basketball stars...... and im new here
Thats pretty cool.
Did you beat him in 1 on 1?:)
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #33
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation

r u kidding me, haha no i didnt.... hes 7ft tall and a center in the nba, im a pg so it was impossible.... we also played knockout around 50 times throughout the week, about 10 of them it ended up being me and him, wow what a challenge, no one was able to beat him.... even though in the games he may be around a 50% ft shooter, i dont think he missed one in 99% of the games, and the one he did miss, all he had to do was take one step to get the rebound because his legs are so long.

when we played 5 on 5 with him, hes so fast compared to us, i could just imagine what the pg's in the nba are like cuz i thought collins was fast, it seemed like he was gettin to the other side in a second when we were just reaching mid court. one kid kept telling jason to try and dunk over him, collins just threw down the dunk and the kid fell, lol. sadly i wanted to see him dunk more but he only dunked like 3 times the whole week because he always had training in the morning so he was tired.

anything else anyone would like to know id be glad to explain cuz it was alot of fun i like talking about it.....

thats why hes my favorite past net too
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:28 PM   #34
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
r u kidding me, haha no i didnt.... hes 7ft tall and a center in the nba, im a pg so it was impossible.... we also played knockout around 50 times throughout the week, about 10 of them it ended up being me and him, wow what a challenge, no one was able to beat him.... even though in the games he may be around a 50% ft shooter, i dont think he missed one in 99% of the games, and the one he did miss, all he had to do was take one step to get the rebound because his legs are so long.

when we played 5 on 5 with him, hes so fast compared to us, i could just imagine what the pg's in the nba are like cuz i thought collins was fast, it seemed like he was gettin to the other side in a second when we were just reaching mid court. one kid kept telling jason to try and dunk over him, collins just threw down the dunk and the kid fell, lol. sadly i wanted to see him dunk more but he only dunked like 3 times the whole week because he always had training in the morning so he was tired.

anything else anyone would like to know id be glad to explain cuz it was alot of fun i like talking about it.....

thats why hes my favorite past net too

I was joking about the 1 on 1. I doubt anyone on these boards can beat anyone in the NBA(though I would like to try some )

Anyway again, thats really cool to hang out with a NBA player for a week.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #35
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

awesome story, NJnetsfan1535.

welcome aboard!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:32 PM   #36
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Repped
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #37
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

huh?
Old 07-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #38
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

when can i start threads?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #39
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
when can i start threads?
feel free to.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #40
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

oh lol, i tried yesterday and it said my account didnt have the privlages to so i thought i had to post alot to be able to... yea thanks i can now
Old 07-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #41
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^never said that with me...?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #42
gigantes
A piece of fluff

they probably raised the bar sometime back to prevent spammers from creating accts and going nuts with new threads.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #43
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

Where's RecSpecs at?
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:37 AM   #44
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
Where's RecSpecs at?
Ive talked to him on facebook
He said hes taking letting off some steam from last season. He'll be back when the season starts
Old 08-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #45
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

for anyone who wanted to play jason collins 1 on 1, this is what it would be like.. plus hes taller

this is chris bosh playing 1 on 1 with some random guy... chris isnt even trying and he easily scores

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2J9...eature=related
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: