Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 09-16-2006, 09:51 AM   #16
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

oh!!!!!!!No!!!!!! sorry even though were with out pau we still got ny.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:08 PM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We would have won even if Pau wasn't hurt, but im not throwing any daggers at Pau. He is a very good player. Hope he gets well soon
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:39 AM   #18
jailer
MillionDollarException

You guys must have alot of hope with isaiah and his system.If his managing is any indication of his coaching you guys are screwed.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
You guys must have alot of hope with isaiah and his system.If his managing is any indication of his coaching you guys are screwed.
One thing I do know i that the players trust Isaiah WILL make them better. I know Marbury personally, and while I have had year to year converations with him, I have goten the indication that under Zeke's coaching, Marbury will be a leader finally.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:23 PM   #20
Jack Zagal
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jack Zagal has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

It's normal that this month is the quietest of the year talking about NBA. Teams are heating up, fans too, I'm sure that people will start posting when season starts oficially against NYK.

I'm gonna be honest: I'm Grizzlies fan because of Gasol, at least initially. Well, I started to becoming a NBA fan in that moment. Now I like basketball very much, not only Gasol. I like Ben Wallace, Boris Diaw, Steve Nash and other great players inside the best basketball league in the world. However there are, at the same time, a lot of things that i don't like, but as long as post here, you will see better.

With regard to the beginning of the season, against NYK, still it's too prompt to say the one who should win. I believe that the first month of the competition will be decisive to see the options of some and others with a view to the PO.

Regards
Jack Zagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:33 PM   #21
jailer
MillionDollarException

Ive met alot of nba players.They all give the same speech ''ah yeah man ive been working on mygame''''im ready to step up''.Look marbury can say he wants to be leader.Truth is he cant become a leader.Its like a natural talent.Certain players are called captains that way there more involved then there are players who are so outspoken and full of positive confidence that there just natural leaders.Battier not that good but good leader on court.Marbury sorry is good player but nobody wants to listen to an and 1 ball hog.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: