Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

SuperboyXX0018 has an OK reputation so far
Default Knicks Danilo Gallinari.

He will be one of the top 4 players in this draft(behind Beasly, Rose, and Mayo). With his height, skill set, basketball IQ, and passion he's easily our best player(SADLY). Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh have stated he will be in the rotation and with D'Antoni's offense he will average double figures in his rookie season.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks Danilo Gallinari.

I agree..he is a future all-star.A lot of my cousins went to see him play for Armani Jeans Milano,told me hes something special.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I heard hes a demon.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I heard hes a demon.
no he's a rooster
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

This is the same guy that said that Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph would average 20points each
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #6
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
This is the same guy that said that Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph would average 20points each

I don't recall myself saying that. But if the Knicks can dump both of them and go small, with D'Antoni's offense we have a really good shot at the 7th or 8th seed. PHX crushed the East with his offense every year.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:11 AM   #7
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

because the bible says so?
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #8
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas

I'm talking about my Knicks Danilo Gallinari, not the Bible.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:33 AM   #9
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Hopefully
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Bulls2333 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
He will be one of the top 4 players in this draft(behind Beasly, Rose, and Mayo). With his height, skill set, basketball IQ, and passion he's easily our best player(SADLY). Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh have stated he will be in the rotation and with D'Antoni's offense he will average double figures in his rookie season.

Gallinari is an amazing upcoming player from the clips I've seen of him. He will blossom under D'Antoni for sure. It's a shame that the Knicks fans at the draft were ridiculously rude and erupted in boo's when his name was called, that's so low. Whoever boo's a player like Gallinari is ignorant. I don't know what more they expected from the #6 pick.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:52 AM   #11
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
Gallinari is an amazing upcoming player from the clips I've seen of him. He will blossom under D'Antoni for sure. It's a shame that the Knicks fans at the draft were ridiculously rude and erupted in boo's when his name was called, that's so low. Whoever boo's a player like Gallinari is ignorant. I don't know what more they expected from the #6 pick.

Tell me about it. But not all of us Knicks fans are low like that, there are a lot of us who like this pick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1PUrDXDckQ
Old 06-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #12
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas

Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #13
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
I don't recall myself saying that. But if the Knicks can dump both of them and go small, with D'Antoni's offense we have a really good shot at the 7th or 8th seed. PHX crushed the East with his offense every year.

Nope. Because it's unlikely you'll bump anyone who made it, and the Bobcats will be much better, as will Chicago.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:15 PM   #14
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

ok, superboy joke aside (which i seriously tried to resist making, but failed ), i've watched him quite a bit last season, and i think gallinari will be good but not a star NBA player.
he's too smart and skilled to be a failure, but athletic limitations will most probably prevent him from being a bona fide star. i think we're looking at a mike miller quality guy at his peak.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #15
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've always believed D'Antoni's offense is fool's gold, and this guy might become the fool's player.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: