Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-13-2008, 03:54 AM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sixers summer league roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
I wonder who is the best 3 point shooter out of the bunch.
pat carroll by far. matt carroll of the bobcats brother
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 05:09 AM   #17
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
pat carroll by far. matt carroll of the bobcats brother
I hope he sets the nets on fire maybe then we can take him back to Philly. I got a feeling we may have to come home with one or maybe more of these undrafted rookies if we can't find a way to fill in these holes in this roster. The nba salary cap sucks you basically can't do anything with it once you sign a top free agent.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 07-13-2008 at 05:16 AM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:12 PM   #18
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I hope he sets the nets on fire maybe then we can take him back to Philly. I got a feeling we may have to come home with one or maybe more of these undrafted rookies if we can't find a way to fill in these holes in this roster. The nba salary cap sucks you basically can't do anything with it once you sign a top free agent.
If we come away with one of these guys I think it will be Jamont Gordon, our starting pg in summer league. He was a guy that could have went 1st round in the draft and dropped hard and went undrafted. But he's been solid in summer league so far. Sixers need a pg to replace Kevin Ollie. One of those guys to have in case of injury.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:34 PM   #19
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
He's 2-2 from deep so far this summer league. He's played a total of 23 mins.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:39 PM   #20
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
If we come away with one of these guys I think it will be Jamont Gordon, our starting pg in summer league. He was a guy that could have went 1st round in the draft and dropped hard and went undrafted. But he's been solid in summer league so far. Sixers need a pg to replace Kevin Ollie. One of those guys to have in case of injury.
He has some size on him for a point. I can't see anybody overpowering him at the point.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #21
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
He's 2-2 from deep so far this summer league. He's played a total of 23 mins.
He's got decent size although he needs to add a little weight not too much. I know the camp is for Speights and Young but, I would like to see him ge some more pt. He could be a steal if we give him some serious time to see his true potential from the arc. Wether it's a point guard or shooting somebody is going back to Philly. To me it's whoever plays the best my preferene a shooter. So I hope Matt puts on a good performance or at least get the minutes to do so.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #22
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
He's got decent size although he needs to add a little weight not too much. I know the camp is for Speights and Young but, I would like to see him ge some more pt. He could be a steal if we give him some serious time to see his true potential from the arc. Wether it's a point guard or shooting somebody is going back to Philly. To me it's whoever plays the best my preferene a shooter. So I hope Matt puts on a good performance or at least get the minutes to do so.
I doubt finding a 3 point shooting sg through summer league is something their looking at. If they find a good 3 point shooter here, he's still gonna be buried behind Green/Lou and won't get the mins.

I think Jamont will get a training camp invite.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:42 AM   #23
kimmster
I brick open layups

kimmster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
That's why.
again you underestimate,have you ever been in bosnia
kimmster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #24
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmster
again you underestimate,have you ever been in bosnia
Don't have to. "Bosnia" came to Las Vegas to play in the summer league. 2ppg and 1.7 rpg on 43%. Bye Bye Bosnia.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #25
kimmster
I brick open layups

kimmster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Don't have to. "Bosnia" came to Las Vegas to play in the summer league. 2ppg and 1.7 rpg on 43%. Bye Bye Bosnia.
why are you saying "bye bye bosnia"
kimmster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #26
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmster
why are you saying "bye bye bosnia"
Bavcic=Bosnia

He's not making the team.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #27
Californiafan
I brick open layups

Californiafan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I was really impressed with his play during summer league. He's a little raw, but for a backup, he'll definitely be cheap.
Californiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: