Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: anyone else pumped for college football?

that hour preview show (which was pointless) got my blood pumping.

a couple more shows on abc tomorrow, which i'm recording so i can watch after work. don't even care about what they say, but they make me happy so i have to watch them.

i'm not a ND fan, but i want them to go all the way so the game gets hyped like crazy.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i cant wait for the season to start but im stuck between wanting Texas A&M to do well and wanting them to fall flat on thier faces so Franchonie can get kicked the hell off campus.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:05 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

a couple more shows on abc tomorrow, which i'm recording so i can watch after work. don't even care about what they say, but they make me happy so i have to watch them.

i'm not a ND fan, but i want them to go all the way so the game gets hyped like crazy.

Only trophy ND can bring home is the Heisman. Bout it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:09 PM   #4
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

i think the Gators will probably end up second or third in the SEC, but i'm really looking forward to this season. it'll also be nice to have a distraction to pass the time between now and the start of fantasy basketball.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:13 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm just waiting for msu to "upset' ND for the third time in four years.

i want ND to reach the title game, but i gotta root for my spartans.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:19 PM   #6
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

bruinballer has an OK reputation so far

september 2, ucla v. utah... i'm soooooo lookin forward to college football season!!

not a baseball fan... so summer's been a long sports drought for me...

team usa aside...
bruinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:54 PM   #7
BodyControl
I airball my layups

BodyControl has an OK reputation so far

I can't wait, it makes the weekends that more fun.
BodyControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:45 PM   #8
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Can't wait to see my tide roll. Bama's gonna surprise some people.

However, Im pissed at the rankings. There's a lot of very weak teams at the top with very very weak schedules. Making the top look better than it really is.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:47 PM   #9
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

go aTm
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:55 PM   #10
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

It's going to be fun watching Brady Quinn rip apart defenses' nation-wide.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:59 PM   #11
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

I like college football and Nebraska is gonna start beastin teams this year, and has a great chance at winnin the big 12 and more.
But Highschool FB>>>>>>>>>>>college FB>>>>>>NFL
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:11 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
I like college football and Nebraska is gonna start beastin teams this year, and has a great chance at winnin the big 12 and more.

Nebraska
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:19 PM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

hmm, no.

more like

College Football >>> NFL >>> Arena >>> CFL >>> NFL Europe >>> USFL reruns >>> National Indoor Football League >>> Atlantic Indoor Football League >>> United Indoor Football League >>> American Professional Football League >>> Great Lakes Indoor Football League >>> AFL2 >>> XFL on tape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> high school football
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #14
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

ummm this is a basketball forum for god's sake go to a football forum and talk.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:14 PM   #15
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
hmm, no.

more like

College Football >>> NFL >>> Arena >>> CFL >>> NFL Europe >>> USFL reruns >>> National Indoor Football League >>> Atlantic Indoor Football League >>> United Indoor Football League >>> American Professional Football League >>> Great Lakes Indoor Football League >>> AFL2 >>> XFL on tape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> high school football

You must go/have went to *****n weak Highschool. And you in Texas??? Doesn't highschool football rule over everything else in Texas? The atmosphere is so much better, so many rivalries, and fights in the stands. Watching my High school team has been the highlight of my life so far, and I would do just about anything for a state title.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: