Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-29-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Draft Day Sports: Pro/College Basketball

A few days ago now I purchased both of these games together in a bundle:

Amazing basketball sim from the same people who made the original Total Pro Basketball sim game. I can just sit here all day playing and making adjustments. It's for real basketball junkies/nerds like me who don't mind reading a lot of statistics and have decent NBA knowledge. Already started a game with my Bobcats, great fun! Also you can even start off as a GM/Coach in the D-league!

Also my knowledge of the real life College game is far more limited, but its fake players in the College video game anyway, but its still amazing too. You have to start of with a small less well known school and try to build up the schools prestige and attract the best recruits possible, while of course trying to win every game you can. If your able to do a good job with them, then you'll get some of the bigger name schools trying to hire you :) It also contains both the NCAA and NIT competitions too.

You can use the College game and import the draft classes from that into your Pro Basketball game too which is a nice feature.

You can only get the game/s from the makers official website which is http://www.wolverinestudios.com/

DDS: Pro Basketball - http://www.wolverinestudios.com/ddspb/

DDS: College Basketball - http://www.wolverinestudios.com/ddscb/

When you purchase the game from there, you can download it straight to your computer, and once the order is confirmed they email you with a licence key to enter in to unlock the full game, so no waiting about for deliveries either, just play it straight away. You can also order a backup CD in case you get a new computer or something.

Anyway, it may not be your sort of thing, this is for purely hardcore ballers who don't mind reading a lot of statistics and figuring out a lot of different stuff, and frankly all the features do take a little while to get used to, but I must say I'm completely addicted to both games!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Draft Day Sports: Pro/College Basketball

(Worshiping emoticon)

THANK YOU

Gonna try to find a way to download for free.

Last edited by v-unit : 06-29-2008 at 12:57 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
(Worshiping emoticon)

THANK YOU

Gonna try to find a way to download for free.

If you do, PM me.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah PM me too if u can find a way!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:50 AM   #5
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha, I would give out my 2nd licence key for someone to use (you get 2), but I've already given it to my friend.

The game itself is free to download, but to play the full version obviously you need to pay.

To buy both games together in a bundle cost me 27 which I think equates to about $53 for you guys. Unless you can find a free licence key online (Not that I'm condoning that of course :) )
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: