Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default pacquiao and the celtics

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6sXZB4Jx4

this was after his fight last night. at first i thought this was fake because he seems to be as tall as garnett (he's just 5'6"), but it's real heh. cant really understand the guy, when he fought at san antonio against marco antonio barrera, he wore duncan's jersey when he went into the ring. then he was often seen on lakers home games (he trains at la), then this anyway his trainer freddie roach is a boston native, probably had something to do with this
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #2
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: pacquiao and the celtics

heres a screencap

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...g?t=1214733589
Old 06-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow how did this come about?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #4
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

well here's an article which mentioned it:

http://sports.inquirer.net/inquirers...s-the-job-done

Quote:
And then there were the little things that made his day.

Like having the NBA world champion Boston Celtics as dugout guests, cheering “Manny, Manny!” after Pacquiao’s methodical punishment of Diaz. And having his picture taken with Kevin Garnett.

“A dream come true,” Pacquiao told a television reporter giddily.

“I’m his No. 1 fan. He’s huge,” said Kevin Garnett, ringleader of the Celtics’ Big Three of Ray Allen and Finals most valuable player Paul Pierce. Also in the dugout with the Celtics, who beat rival LA Lakers in six games for the NBA title a couple of weeks ago, were Rajon Rondo and Sam Cassell.

“I’m so lucky with this fantastic victory, ” said Pacquiao. “And I’m glad the Celtics were able to watch the fight.”

and some guys in other forums mentioned that pac wore a celtics cap in one of the finals game in la. i hate him for that
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: