Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #61
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Why is Sergio Rodriguez not get more minutes???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
However, I think that the NBA will start drifting back to conventional. It seems like Phoenix ran small ball to perfection and still didn't get a championship. I think that will scare many teams away from that style. Two years ago teams wanted to be Phoenix, but I don't think that is the case anymore, because year after year it has still been the defensive teams that win.

True but even the champs were unconvential off the bench

PG - Cassell
SG - House (6'1")
SF - Posey
PF - Powe (6'8)
C - Brown (6'11" 235 lbs)
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:26 PM   #62
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
True but even the champs were unconvential off the bench

PG - Cassell
SG - House (6'1")
SF - Posey
PF - Powe (6'8)
C - Brown (6'11" 235 lbs)

I think it works at times, but its the main starters that will get things done.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #63
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Congrats on 3,000 posts!
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #64
NeighborhoodKid
I airball my layups

NeighborhoodKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
I agree. In fact, I though the same last year when the Blazers drafted Green. But after the season it is clear for me they will be looking an exit for Sergio.

sergio should def move on and i thought the same with drafting Green....and then we trade him for Von Wafer?!?!?! that was my definite first WHADA*UCK with pritchard.
NeighborhoodKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #65
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Congrats on 3,000 posts!

Thanks. I didn't even notice.

Neighborhoodkid - That trade actually did make sense. Green wasn't a part of our future and had a guaranteed contract that goes beyond this summer. Von Wafer's contract has now ended. So it was a move to save money and to open a roster spot. Right now we have 14 players. 15 is the max. If we kept Green, not only would we still be paying him to sit on the bench, but we wouldn't have a chance to re-sign James Jones or look at free agents.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: