Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #1
KobesOneUglyTat
moc.spoohedisni

KobesOneUglyTat has an OK reputation so far
Default When AI retires he's going to get all his tattoos removed.

Heard him discuss it on the radio, once he's done playing he's shaving the braids off and getting all his tats removed.
KobesOneUglyTat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: When AI retires he's going to get all his tattoos removed.

Why not do it now, when people care?

Or is that why he's not doing it?
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

probably has a clause in his reebok endorsement saying he needs to get one tattoo every offseason to make him look more street

i dont know
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

no he's not....

he loves his tats more he loves his own life
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bullshit. No he isn't.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard it hurts a lot to have them removed. Not like he cant hack the pain, but hes got a ton of tats. I doubt he removes them
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Wtf why? just cause people think tatoo's and braids are badass..

and shaving it off and cleaning your arms will make you a good person.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #8
daballa13
Great young streetballer

daballa13 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I heard it hurts a lot to have them removed. Not like he cant hack the pain, but hes got a ton of tats. I doubt he removes them

Loving the BJ Penn pic bro
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #9
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Yeah and it leaves a mark that looks kinda like a birthmark that takes about a year or two to fully blend back in with the skin.

He has too many and he'd look weird as **** if he did so and the pain would be unbelievable.

I have 7 tats and I know theres no way I could make it through removing any and A.I. has at least 15.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:10 PM   #10
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
A.I. has at least 15.

i think he's past the point where its even worth quantifying them as separate entities, and easier to just say he's COVERED in tattoos

or maybe that distinction gets reserved for jr smith
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #11
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Isn't true that bloodbanks won't take your blood if you have a certain amount of tattoos?
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Isn't true that bloodbanks won't take your blood if you have a certain amount of tattoos?
Possibly.

I always remember my mother telling me that the ink gets in your bloodstream through your skin.

But I was young and those damn colored markers interested me.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #13
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

He should intice Cherokee Parks to go along with him!
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The op has a history of making up stuff and saying he heard it on the radio. Don't know why he's not perma banned.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

AI would have some pretty bad scars if he got all of his tattoos removed, I REALLY REALLY doubt he does it.

"Originally Posted by Tarik One
Isn't true that bloodbanks won't take your blood if you have a certain amount of tattoos?"

I don't think so, but I know that you cant get cat scans because the ink can catch on fire or burn your skin or something.

Stupid thread, should be closed.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: