Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
LakersNewDynast
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakersNewDynast has an OK reputation so far
Default Who else is really excited for TDots 08/09 season run?

No more dealing with TJ Fords injuries and suckiness
JO bringing some much needed toughness
You just know kaponos gonna get more minutes after stepping it up in the playoffs
And probably the best part is not having to hear Chuck Swirsky ever again. That guy made every Raps game nearly unwatchable

Now if we can only trade Bargnani and get rid of Mitchell...that would be a Raps fans dream come true
LakersNewDynast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who else is really excited for TDots 08/09 season run?

TDots????
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Oh god, you know I cannot wait
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, your a total *******

1)Your name suggests your a laker fan, i hate you
2)TJ Ford was a decent player, less injury prone than JO I think
3)Kapono might get more minutes. But I don't know how he "stepped it up"
4)Chuck gone? Dude! That sucks, he was an awesome announcer
5)TDot? WTF?
6)I agree that JO is really tough, but it depends on his injury.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

If Ukic doesn't come over and Delfino leaves for Europe, we aren't any better off then we were last year really... who is going to step up in place of Delfino?!? Joey Graham???? LOL

Anyway, i'm excited, last year was a bit of a let down overall and I hope JO and Bosh click in the front court cuz that will be fun to watch.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

The Raptors still need to add a wing player because they still have one of the worst 2-3 rotation in the league. They need to find some production on the wings in order to be truly considered among the East's best.

With TJ Ford gone the Raptors have no wing player on their roster that can create their own shot. Calderon is a very good point guard and all but the when Ford was dealt that left them with limited creating abilities on the perimeter because that is one area of his game that Calderon needs work on. He is superb at using the pick but creating his own shot, not so much.

If the Raps can add a wing player that can create for himself then this team will be dangerous, assuming O'Neal can stay healthy.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenith
If Ukic doesn't come over and Delfino leaves for Europe, we aren't any better off then we were last year really... who is going to step up in place of Delfino?!? Joey Graham???? LOL

Anyway, i'm excited, last year was a bit of a let down overall and I hope JO and Bosh click in the front court cuz that will be fun to watch.

Ukic will be here, and half of the Raps problems were because they were too deep, and there was no gap between the top 3 players, and the next 10.

Now the raps will have a short, stable rotation, and people won't be yanked around. It basically forces Mitchell into giving guys fairly consistent minutes, which will help us a ton. And TJ's problem wasn't helping anyone.

JO/Bosh/Kapono/Parker/Calderon with Bargnani/Moon/Ukic/Hump off the bench. None of this nonsense where we have a 12th man as good as our 7th.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: