Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 08-28-2006, 09:14 AM   #16
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Do you think kobedaman realizes that was his post # 1000?

"balkman is something the raptors wish they had"

That was the best one.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 01:40 PM   #17
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

The Knicks and Raptors are two teams coming off bad years. I hope both do much better this season. Their fans deserve better.

IMHO we do not need to hate each other and fight. Doing that will help neither team to win even one more game!
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:50 PM   #18
Faufner
Serious playground baller

Its conceivable the Knicks will do better than the Raps this season. Actually, they BETTER do better than the Raps this season. I expect a 6-10 seed for the Knicks, nothing less and nothing more.
Faufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:24 PM   #19
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldknickfan
The Knicks and Raptors are two teams coming off bad years. I hope both do much better this season. Their fans deserve better.

IMHO we do not need to hate each other and fight. Doing that will help neither team to win even one more game!

I have been saying that there is no need to fight for a while now but nobody will listen.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:45 AM   #20
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

I know there are those smarter fans out there, but unfortunatly, it seems like there is more of the negative than positive when takin' bout the Knicks...
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:00 AM   #21
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
I have been saying that there is no need to fight for a while now but nobody will listen.

There are a lot of people here that agree with us. However, you may not know that they exist because they don't cause trouble.

The Italian is not a Knick fan; however he does contribute to the Knick forum by making intelligent remarks -- some of which I do not agree with. But that's fine!

To Faufner,
With the NBA's highest payroll of $206 million, the Knicks should be better than every other team - but that won't happen this season. After winning only 23 games they have a long way to go.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:05 AM   #22
TRapsFan4Lyf
I brick open layups

well its just that sometimes the knicks fans rly piss u off when they bash the raps and think their damn franchise is soooooooooooooo goooooodddddddd just because jerome james signed a 5 year 30 mil deal.
TRapsFan4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:09 AM   #23
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
To Faufner,
With the NBA's highest payroll of $206 million, the Knicks should be better than every other team - but that won't happen this season. After winning only 23 games they have a long way to go.

Everyone has been questioning that for days on end. With that money, they can have the East all-star teams starting lineup.
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:16 AM   #24
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRapsFan4Lyf
well its just that sometimes the knicks fans rly piss u off when they bash the raps and think their damn franchise is soooooooooooooo goooooodddddddd just because jerome james signed a 5 year 30 mil deal.

Here is a deal for the Raps so you can feel just as special: You got a couple of water boys you want to trade for Jerome (Jessy) James straight up?

I call him Jessy James cause he is stealing the money! LOL
Old 08-30-2006, 12:14 PM   #25
huppcap
Local High School Star

Quote:

Those New York (Yankees, Knicks, Rangers) teams have no trouble spending. Deep pockets. Obviously their TV revenues are sky high.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #26
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRapsFan4Lyf
YEEEESSSSS, we speak SOOOOO highly about Jerome James around our forum:rollingeyes: . Seriously, yall made up the "Curry is better than Bosh" and "Jerome James makes our franchise great" posts. Looks like yall are just looking for new excuses to hate on us.
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:46 PM   #27
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

what the hell did you post the same thing like 5 times in a row for?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #28
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
what the hell did you post the same thing like 5 times in a row for?

Must be another rotten Knick fan trying to piss off the Raps!

Perhaps it has something to do with Curry or Jerome James? LOL:confused:

Seriously, I apologize. I deleted the duplicates as soon as I got in tonight.

When I tried to post it in the wee hours nothing happened. And the site was so slow that I could not get back in after trying for 10 minutes. Even after closing my browser and trying to reconnect, I could not get back into this forum at all.

It wasn't my Internet connection or ISP which are lightening fast!
Old 08-30-2006, 05:41 PM   #29
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huppcap
Those New York (Yankees, Knicks, Rangers) teams have no trouble spending. Deep pockets. Obviously their TV revenues are sky high.

And you should see what CableBlindness charges us to see TV and watch Knick games!

You would think that Charles Dollan owned the Heat or the Spurs - rather than the Knicks!

News flash: Isiah Thomas latest idea is to play 6 players in his starting lineup to make the Knicks competitive with other teams.

He was quoted as saying "Using Jerome James and Edie Curry together in the starting lineup should only count as one full player."

Zeke explained that "Eddie only shows any movement for less than half a game and the JJ is so out of shape that he lacks the energy to even commit his usual 6 fouls, 2 points and 1 rebound -- without frequent rests, vitamin shots, an oxygen tank and several trips a game to bring his $30M to the bank!"

Last edited by oldknickfan : 08-30-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:29 AM   #30
TRapsFan4Lyf
I brick open layups

Quote:
Zeke explained that "Eddie only shows any movement for less than half a game and the JJ is so out of shape that he lacks the energy to even commit his usual 6 fouls, 2 points and 1 rebound -- without frequent rests, vitamin shots, an oxygen tank and several trips a game to bring his $30M to the bank!"
ROFL
TRapsFan4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: