Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Baron Davis is a BUM!

I just bought this bum's jersey and now he opts out .... F*CKING GREAT.
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:32 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Baron Davis is a BUM!

Huh, what? why?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Doesn't mean he won't resign with warriors.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, what faith in one of your favorite players.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #5
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

return it
plat1numX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

i can't im from the WestCoast and i bought went a went to EastCoast ..... i honestly thought he would be a Warrior for LIFE ..... im so pissed
Old 06-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

even if he goes to another team, his warriors jersey will always be cool because of the legendary upset over dallas.

hang on to it.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #8
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you could just mail it to me...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Dude thats not the points I JUST BOUGHT HIS ****ING JERSEY! NOW HE WILL PROLLY BE GONE, WASTE OF MONEY
Old 06-30-2008, 10:38 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i bought a ricky davis celtics jersey a few years back and by the time it came in the mail he had been traded to the t-wolves.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
I Hope Baron Davis gets a Nasty Career Ending injury which forces him to quit basketball forever .....

your f*ckin moron
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #12
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

yea i know .... i bought Ben Wallce DET, he got traded ... i got Vince Carter Raps he got traded, i got Tmac Orlando, he got traded, i got Iverson x2 he got traded, i got kobe he changed his number, i got Shaq lakers he got traded, i got steve francis orlando he got traded i got Joe johnson ATL they changed there jerseys! FUCCCCCCCCCK
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #13
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation

I'm buying either a Baron Davis or a Chris Paul jersey. Obviously I would wait till the season starts though...You should never buy jerseys in the offseason. Come on now.

Baron Davis is not a bum. He's an incredible player. One of my favorites, actually. Plus he'll probably be back in Golden State. He even said he wants to stay.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #14
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It doesn't mean that he's definitely gonna be gone. Just wait and see what happens before you go all crazy seting his jersey on fire and such. He's a great player and I wouldn't wish injuries on him
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:42 PM   #15
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

dude .... Davis is prolly top 3 hottest on the market he guna be getting Max from some teams and State wants to resign Monta so they cant do both ...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: