Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #31
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Baron Davis is a BUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
Dude go away .... i made this thread so i dont know why you reply in here, go post your 12,000 posts in a next thread please ....
Now in english please.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #32
''Pistol Pete''
I brick open layups

''Pistol Pete'' has an OK reputation so far

How the **** can you wish someone a career ending injury?

Grow up.
''Pistol Pete'' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #33
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
yea i know .... i bought Ben Wallce DET, he got traded ... i got Vince Carter Raps he got traded, i got Tmac Orlando, he got traded, i got Iverson x2 he got traded, i got kobe he changed his number, i got Shaq lakers he got traded, i got steve francis orlando he got traded i got Joe johnson ATL they changed there jerseys! FUCCCCCCCCCK
Sounds like God hates bandwagon fans.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #34
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welcome to the Village of the Banned

Starring

Jrcp3
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:40 PM   #35
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

call a refund
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #36
dafunkphenom
Living Legend

dafunkphenom has an OK reputation so far

B-Diddy is the top guy on the Market now. The only top 10 player on the market. Whoever gets this guy will be getting one of the most elite PG's in the league. Second best PG IMO. Overshadowed because he played with no big men!

I'd like to see a sign and trade where he ends up in Phoenix to play with Amare. That's would make Phoenix an instant contender.
dafunkphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #37
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I bought an RJ jersey the day he was traded and when I turned on WAFN on the Yes channel I see them talking about Yi and the Market... then on the bottom it said Nets agree to trade Richard Jefferson to the Bucks for forwards Yi Jialian and Bobby Simmons, I made my mom return it and now i am saving up for an Yi jersey...
I know... nobody cares :
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #38
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Boo! Get a Harris jersey instead.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #39
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

Fellow Tosa East Alumni

Agreed. Harris is the best bet.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:36 AM   #40
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
First of all dat was MONEY hard earned .... srry im not rich like you, i cant afford to be on Insidehoops forum 24/7 .... i have to work and make money and sometimes am able to spend it, on such a Baron Davis Jersey ..... you wouldn't understand you prolly are rich sitting in your big house everyday on Insidehoops forum posting thread replies ..... * 12,000* REPORTED!
who care s how may=ny posts he has...LOL dude come on no cryin allowed...
sitting in your house 24/7 posting tread replies omg he is jealous and is crying
Old 07-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #41
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Fellow Tosa East Alumni

Agreed. Harris is the best bet.
Quote:
Have a Harris Jersey already the red one.. Got it for my b-day
Old 07-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #42
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Then get a Lopez jersey instead.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #43
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has an OK reputation so far

i once bought a quincy carter jersey the day before he got cut. at least davis is still going to be in the nba
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #44
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Then get a Lopez jersey instead.
Why shouldnt I buy an Yi jersey? Do you have something against him???
If you Buy a season ticket you get an Yi jersey free so Yi it is...
Old 07-01-2008, 01:10 AM   #45
Myth

Yeah, I don't want to support the guy after how him and his representatives tried to screw the Bucks last year. I'm sure thats still a big part of the reason why Bucks traded him only 1 year into his career.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: