Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 07-04-2008, 12:42 AM   #31
blazerftc
High School Varsity 6th Man

blazerftc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Blazers finally add Rudy Fernandez to roster

I think I asked this in the Blazer forum, but I'll ask here too. Does anyone think that having Rudy around will have a positive impact on Sergio's game?
blazerftc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #32
The Machine
Banned

The Machine has an OK reputation so far

Rudy Fernandez is super cool player and even are better than CARMELO ANTHONY:O :O :O

Yes, I say it. Even though he has play all career at Europe than shall be surprised! If you are thinking Manu Ginobli is quite cool, then haven't seen Rudy Fernandez, he is SUPER COOL
The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:26 AM   #33
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Posts Penyeach has decent reputation
Default Re: Blazers Officially Sign Fernandez

I don't know how anyone could look at that bench and not be impressed. The Blazers are ****ing sick!

I still think they could stand to lose Martell Webster. Can't see where he fits in at all. Does he have any value?

I'd like to see Martell, Przy and Frye turn into one really good, as in Maxiell-type, third big man. Then this team is set, perfect.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:29 AM   #34
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
I'd like to see Martell, Przy and Frye turn into one really good, as in Maxiell-type, third big man. Then this team is set, perfect.

Wow, I don't know if you are underrating the 3 listed Blazers or just overrating Maxiell.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #35
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

blazers have a scary team
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:55 AM   #36
The Machine
Banned

The Machine has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerftc
I think I asked this in the Blazer forum, but I'll ask here too. Does anyone think that having Rudy around will have a positive impact on Sergio's game?
They like super cool buddys Vladamir Radmonovic and Sasha Vujacic on Lakers, get along like two ball in bull.
The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #37
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerftc

Honestly no. I think Sergio might be jealous and he is already showing he is pissed from lack of minutes. Some one needs to pulls Sergio aside and say if he doesn't start working hard to improve he isn't going to make it in the league.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #38
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Sergio could be good for helping introduce Rudy to the U.S. He's probably better at English too by now. But when it comes to basketball stuff, I don't want Sergio near Rudy. I'm afraid Sergio could turn Rudy against the team. Before Rudy made the decision to come over, he said one of his biggest fears were coming over and not being played by McMillan like Sergio. I'm sure Sergio voiced his displeasure with Rudy over his situation. Then there is Sergio's desire to goof around rather than work on improving. I don't want that kind of influence. Hopefully a month or 2 after Sergio get Rudy accustomed to the U.S., we'll ship Sergio out of here.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:02 AM   #39
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Hopefully a month or 2 after Sergio get Rudy accustomed to the U.S., we'll ship Sergio out of here.

I'm all for this plan, I just hope it doesn't shock Rudy too much.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #40
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Haha, guys, he's not like a new puppy you bring home. He's not going to be scared or anything. He's dreamed about this for maybe his whole life, he won't let someone spoil his dreams, Spanish or not. I'm sure the Portland staff, and other players will do a great job getting him settled.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #41
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Bump
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #42
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Wow, I don't know if you are underrating the 3 listed Blazers or just overrating Maxiell.

You're joking right? Maxiell >> Frye. All Frye does is score. Maxiell rebounds, is a hustle player, has tough man to man defense and post defense and is a high energy player. Yes, we all know that Channing Frye had whatever amount of games with double doubles, who cares. Point is he was getting rebounds on a team where nobody else can rebound. That should help his numbers a lot. If Frye was being underrated here then I don't think he'd be on the trading block with Martell Webster and Sergio Rodriguez because we'd see him as a bigger asset to the team. When KP and Nate would rather play Travis at backup power forward, that should also say something about Channing's game.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #43
Myth

Sure I'd trade Frye for Maxiell, but I'm not trading Frye, Webster, AND Przybilla for him.

Edit: Oh, and I don't know where you heard Frye is on the trading block. I never heard that one. Is he expendable? Sure, for the right trade, but that doesn't mean we should package Przybilla and Webster with him for Maxiell.

Last edited by Myth : 07-06-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #44
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

It was on the front page of this very site.

"Webster, Frye on block"
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #45
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
It was on the front page of this very site.

"Webster, Frye on block"

Ok, but I still don't think that means all 3 of those guys should be traded just for Maxiell.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: