Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 07-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #46
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Blazers finally add Rudy Fernandez to roster

Well obviously not. I never said they should. I just thought you were heavily overrating Channing Frye. And he wasn't saying trade all three players for Maxiell. He was saying that he'd like to see Channing Frye turn into a Maxiell type player, which he will never be because he's soft and not a high energy player.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #47
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers Officially Sign Fernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
I'd like to see Martell, Przy and Frye turn into one really good, as in Maxiell-type, third big man. Then this team is set, perfect.

How can 3 players turn into 1 good big man if it weren't a trade proposal? If he wasn't saying trade, he phrased that really poorly. How was I overrating Frye btw? I was saying Frye+Przybilla+Webster > Maxiell.

Edit: I misread your last comment. I didn't realize you were talking in past tense when you said "I just thought you were heavily overrating Channing Frye." Still, it looks like Posts Penyeach was saying trade all 3. Unless you think he was also saying for Webster to turn into a Maxiell type player, which I highly doubt.

Last edited by Myth : 07-07-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #48
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

I only watched a little bit of it, but in the Spain/Greece game last night he looked pretty good. I didn't see any good jump-shots, but he played great defense, and got about 9 points. Dunno what happened in the last 40 minutes.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #49
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
in the Spain/Greece game last night he looked pretty good. I didn't see any good jump-shots, but he played great defense,

i liked his game against greece

he could be the energy/hustle role player that every team needs. blazers are fortunate to have rudy
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #50
AlaskaBlzDuk
Kids at the park dunk on me

AlaskaBlzDuk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
i liked his game against greece

he could be the energy/hustle role player that every team needs. blazers are fortunate to have rudy

And he is fun to watch too... We are some lucky fans now that the "bad years" are over
AlaskaBlzDuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #51
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBlzDuk
And he is fun to watch too... We are some lucky fans now that the "bad years" are over

Haha, for sure... and to think the season hasn't even started yet :)

The most exciting part about our rookies is that they are all legitimate contenders for ROY.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:52 AM   #52
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

GoldMedallist has an OK reputation so far

He played fine against Greece.

Believe me, he can do much better than that.
GoldMedallist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:17 AM   #53
AlaskaBlzDuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMedallist
He played fine against Greece.

Believe me, he can do much better than that.

Well yeah... and you know P. Allen took a brief case of cash to get him to take the 800,000 a year... thanks Mr Allen
Old 08-12-2008, 07:22 AM   #54
SuperLopez
I brick open layups

SuperLopez has an OK reputation so far

Blazers fans you must watch his game against China, awesome
SuperLopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 AM   #55
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

GoldMedallist has an OK reputation so far

He scored 21, 8 rebounds and 6 assist agsint China. That's more the Rudy I am used to watch, too bad that 4 turnovers, but it wasn't a very good game from Spanish's roster.
GoldMedallist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #56
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fernandez had a nice game against China. It seemed like him and Pau were doing all the work in the comeback.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:39 AM   #57
AlaskaBlzDuk

He sure looks good in Intl. play
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: