Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #46
MikeD84
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MikeD84 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Love this version...

I'm gonn' rock these soon!
MikeD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:14 AM   #47
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my girlfriend just bought me the Nike Kobe IV "Hornets Draft Day Edition" (or something like that). pretty sweet:

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #48
SmackOrH.A.K
Good High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

I love the Kobe shoes but I'm still waiting for them to come out with better colors, preferably all black.
Does anyone know when they will come out with more colors? I know you can go to Nike.com and get them customized for 20 bucks more but I feel I shouldn't have to pay more just for a different color? Anyone know?
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #49
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Just picked up the black and red ones... haven't had low-tops in a while, I like them.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: