Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 07-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #16
MiamiHeatFan79
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MiamiHeatFan79 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Retired Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by champy
tim hardaway did alot for the heat... his jersey will def be retired one day.. there just waiting for zo to retire so taht they can retire his jersey first

yeah as much as tim did for us.alonzo did a lot more for the heat. he is my favorite all time player. i remeber the day we traded for him when we gave them glen rice. it was a bittersweet day because i liked glen rice a lot too but to have zo on the heat was awesome remeber watching him play for the hoya's
MiamiHeatFan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:25 AM   #17
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Pat Reilly has an OK reputation so far

How come no one thought of Chris Quinn? If anybody needs his jersey retired from the league it is him.

And would it not be nice if no one retires Shaq's jersey. After all he never leaves a team on good terms.
I like his Kobe raps though.
Pat Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #18
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

BUMP

Wade and Mourning are locks. IMO, Shaq won't have his jersey retired. He was only here for 3 years and didn't win the championship as the main guy. The Lakers are probably the only team that'll retire Shaq's jersey. Tim Hardaway, it's uncertain. He doesn't have the longevity but the Heat did get to the conference finals during his years. I really loved the 97 Heat and it's unfortuante they were a victim to the Bulls. Lets hope B-Easy turns out to be a great player for this franchise.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #19
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

ZO

I agree, no to Shaq. 'Toine though, he definitely deserves to get the 8 retired. Greatest 4-Point shooter of all time.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: