I don't see Paxson making a huge deal that will bring us to the top. Therefore, I foresee the following:
1. Boston - PP, KG, Ray Allen
2. Detroit - Billups, others
3. Cleveland - Lebron James! enough said!
4. Orlando - D Howard! that's enough for a playoff spot
5. Toronto - Bosh, J Oneal and Calderon
6. Washington - C Butler, Jamison
7. Miami - D Wade, Marion and Beasley
8. Atlanta - J Johnson, Horford, J Smith?
I see the Bulls in the lottery once again UNLESS the following guys average (at least) the following:
Rose 17ppg, 7apg
TT 18ppg, 10 rpg
Deng 18ppg, 6 rpg
Noah 12ppg, 9 rpg
If these group of guys don't average at least these numbers then I see the Bulls going to the Lottery once again. Hopefully winning it once again .... Blake Griffin, Derozan, Mullens, here we come