Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Are the Bulls gonna be in the Lottery next season?

I don't see Paxson making a huge deal that will bring us to the top. Therefore, I foresee the following:

1. Boston - PP, KG, Ray Allen
2. Detroit - Billups, others
3. Cleveland - Lebron James! enough said!
4. Orlando - D Howard! that's enough for a playoff spot
5. Toronto - Bosh, J Oneal and Calderon
6. Washington - C Butler, Jamison
7. Miami - D Wade, Marion and Beasley
8. Atlanta - J Johnson, Horford, J Smith?

I see the Bulls in the lottery once again UNLESS the following guys average (at least) the following:

Rose 17ppg, 7apg
TT 18ppg, 10 rpg
Deng 18ppg, 6 rpg
Noah 12ppg, 9 rpg

If these group of guys don't average at least these numbers then I see the Bulls going to the Lottery once again. Hopefully winning it once again .... Blake Griffin, Derozan, Mullens, here we come
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Are the Bulls gonna be in the Lottery next season?

TT 18ppg, 10 rpg???????

haha theres no way that would be amazing if he did
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
TT 18ppg, 10 rpg???????

haha theres no way that would be amazing if he did

Actually I think he'd come close if he gets some playing time which I think Del Negro will give him. He is good when he's in the game for longer than 5 minutes.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #5
Captain Klank
I airball my layups

Captain Klank has an OK reputation so far

We should be able to get into the playoffs next year. We almost made it last year and we were horrid.
Captain Klank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #6
Captain Klank
I airball my layups

Captain Klank has an OK reputation so far

We should be able to get into the playoffs next year. We almost made it last year and we were horrid.
Captain Klank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:50 AM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

It depends... I think this team has the talent to make it to the playoffs in such a weak eastern conference. I really hope Sefolosha and Tyrus Thomas (Thomas especially) can develop this season and improve big time. I think Paxson will kind of force Del Negro to really play Sefolosha and Thomas a lot this season to see what they have to offer.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:35 AM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Depends on moves other teams make. Nets probably won't make the playoffs, but the 76ers may, especially if they sign Josh Smith, and if they did, then you can count Atlanta out. Then you've got Indiana who are an unknown too. Miami will be improved with a fully healthy Wade, Marion and Beasly.

I'm gonna say they won't make it because they'll have a rookie coach. There's going to be growing pains, and it'll cost them some games. They'll probably be in the run for the 8th spot till the end of the season, but will miss it by a couple of games.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:47 AM   #9
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I think they'll make it in the 7th or 8th seed.

Boston
Detroit
Cleveland
Atlanta
Orlando
Toronto
Philadelphia
Chicago

I'm also going to say that I think a lot of the players who had "bad" seasons last season will come back better than before. If they re-sign Luol Deng I think he'll bounce back and have a good season, same with Gordon (though I can't picture him coming back now), Nocioni will be strong as always coming off the bench, Noah will play well, Gooden will have a decent season and I hope that Sefolosha and Thomas have good seasons too.

Part of me just really wants to forget about last season and just really blame it on contract problems and problems with Scott Skiles and I'd like to see the team return as is (well with a big man like Elton Brand).

But really I'd be kind of interested in something like this...

PG: Hinrich/Rose or Rose/Hinrich
SG: Gordon/Sefolosha
SF: Deng/Nocioni
PF: Gooden/Thomas
C: Noah/Gray

Last edited by ConanRulesNBC : 07-03-2008 at 03:51 AM.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:29 AM   #10
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Bulls2333 has decent reputation

Paxson will make something happen this offseason. Be patient guys. The process has just begun on the first of July. Watch and see. If he can't make any good moves this season, his job will without a doubt be in great question in the city of Chicago. He can't survive another losing season. He knows this.

Even if Pax bombs this offseason, I'm feeling comfortable with the pieces we allready have. Don't count on the Bulls being in the lottery next year either way. We'll make the playoffs.

Last edited by Bulls2333 : 07-03-2008 at 04:31 AM.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: