Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 07-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far
Default summer league teams

are rosters up? wat undrafted players made rosters? and who can actually make the squadd? wheres da boy brumbaugh?
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: summer league teams

I haven't seen total rosters. Just here and there. I know Pat Carroll is on the Sixers. Mark Tyndale is playing for the Cavs summer league. Jawaan McClellan is also playing for the Sixers. But I haven't found complete rosters.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

There is a link on espn.com that brings up the webpage with everything on it. Games start next friday.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2008/
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:25 AM   #5
eprizzle14

being a nor cal guy its good to see demarcus on the warriors summer team
Old 07-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by eprizzle14
being a nor cal guy its good to see demarcus on the warriors summer team

i think demarcus nelson could be a great pickup- the guy is an nba athlete & an nba defender- i know he was undrafted for some reason, but i thought and still think that nelson is one of the 4-5 nba point gaurds in this class- it would not shock me to see nelson play alongside ellis if they play ellis at the 2- i really wanted nelson on the nuggets to take over for anthony carter and pick up the defensive slack caused by iverson

i am still interested in where some other guys went, does anyone know anything of-
-davon jefferson
-josh duncan
or - jamont gordon
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Where's the rosters at though?

edit: nevermind i got it. only a few teams though
Old 07-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
i think demarcus nelson could be a great pickup- the guy is an nba athlete & an nba defender- i know he was undrafted for some reason, but i thought and still think that nelson is one of the 4-5 nba point gaurds in this class- it would not shock me to see nelson play alongside ellis if they play ellis at the 2- i really wanted nelson on the nuggets to take over for anthony carter and pick up the defensive slack caused by iverson

i am still interested in where some other guys went, does anyone know anything of-
-davon jefferson
-josh duncan
or - jamont gordon
I got real confused. Nuggets have a guy named Jamon Gordon. No T. From Virginia Tech.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Some guys gettin kinda old for summer league

Dahntay Jones- 5 years exp.
Jelani McCoy- 8 years

Al Thornton really doesn't need summer league idt. Most likely the team's decision though. Brent Petway on Memphis is someone that's gonna give a highlight or 2.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2RpHP5IIoLI
Old 07-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Nets:
2008 Summer League Roster
13 Maurice Ager
20 Ryan Anderson
26 Jamar Butler
31 Jaycee Carroll
22 Will Conroy G
8 Chris Douglas-Roberts
43 Brian Hamilton
30 Julius Hodge
35 Brian Laing
11 Brook Lopez
33 Sean Marshall
40 Marcus Slaughter
10 Yuta Tabuse
28 Donnell Taylor
45 Anthony Tolliver
51 Sean Williams
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #11
brodiebooksrock
Can barely lace up my sneakers

brodiebooksrock has an OK reputation so far

Personally surprised to see Rodney Stuckey playing summer ball. Wouldn't it be fair to say that players that are a lock for playing time, and with at least a year of NBA experience are usually not a summer league candidate?
brodiebooksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #12
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiebooksrock
Personally surprised to see Rodney Stuckey playing summer ball. Wouldn't it be fair to say that players that are a lock for playing time, and with at least a year of NBA experience are usually not a summer league candidate?
Nah. Usually people play after their rookie year, 2nd year, and 3rd year. If they're really good, usually not past their 2nd year.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #13
eprizzle14

http://*********.com/summer_leagues.htm
Old 07-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #14
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Bobcats have their drafted rookies Augustin, Ajinca and Weaver playing, and they also have Guillermo Diaz and Orien Greene playing with them too. The others I can't quite remember.

I wonder if Tarence Kinsey will get a spot somewhere?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #15
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Anyone seen the Blazers summer league roster???? I can't find it.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: