I'm a diehard Suns fan and I think Dwight is the better player. Bigger, stronger, more of a rebounding and defensive presence.
Amare is the better scorer, by a lot and probably always will be, and he's a good defender/rebounder, gets way too much hate for both, but he just doesn't dominate a game through rebounding and defense like Dwight does.
My goodness, you're still running around with this same agenda? You can't seem to accept the fact that people will have different opinions to yours. No matter what crap you spout in an internet forum, it won't change how good the players are in real life.
Howard is a beast, 20/12/3block type of player. Dominates the game
Yao, has the best offensive game of the three. Mid range, Height, Post up, etc
Amare- is good but overrated. He plays with Nash who makes everyone look 2x better offensively. Has injury concerns and has no mid-range jumpshot.
1. Dwight has never averaged 3 blocks a game and actually him and Amare both averaged 2.1 bpg this year.
2. Somehow Dwight dominates games but Amare doesnt? I guess thats why Amare was tied for 2nd with Lebron in win shares this year while Dwight was in 6th?
3. You bring up injury concerns for Amare but dont include that for Yao?
4. Amare might have the best mid-range shot of the three. Yao is a better free throw shooter but in game, Amare shot better than Yao on jumpers this year.
5. Amare put up 25/10 in the 2nd half of his 2nd season with a rookie Barbosa as his starting pg. Sure Nash helps to make him more efficent but he would also get more chances to score if it werent for Dantonis system.
@ all the Yao haters, Yao is a ching get over it, i know most of you Americans are racists but this is hilarious. This thread isn't even about Yao. And by the way if Houston still had JVG as a coach Yao would easily average 25+.