Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 07-06-2008, 03:38 AM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Default I know it's baseball, but Milton Bradley...

He's got his anger issues. He's a career .280/20/55 (ish) guy, but every year he's missed time. Is this the year he finally straightens up and plays 135+? Is he going to fall off big post ASG? I've got him on a few squads, your thoughts?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
intrinsic
Local High School Star

Default Re: I know it's baseball, but Milton Bradley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
He's got his anger issues. He's a career .280/20/55 (ish) guy, but every year he's missed time. Is this the year he finally straightens up and plays 135+? Is he going to fall off big post ASG? I've got him on a few squads, your thoughts?

Regular time at DH should alleviate some -- but not all -- concerns. His anger does seem to be less of a problem under the guidance of Ron Washington( his old 3b/bench coach in Oakland)

As far as trading him goes, that depends really. Roto or H2H? Default settings/scoring? What does your roster look like? Who would fill his slot in your lineup? HR + RBI are traditionally two cats that are hard to find in the FA pool. HR's bc every manager is looking for power, and RBI bc the big producers tend to be middle-of-the-order players who just aren't found on the waiver wire.

I'd keep him, personally. Unless you're blown away by offers, I don't see Bradley returning fair/equal value. (maybe I value him too highly? possible.)
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Default Re: I know it's baseball, but Milton Bradley...

I love Milton "not a game" Bradley... He DH's and plays the field occasionally. I have him in the ISH baseball league. I plan to keep him unless some body wows me with an offer... No one can predict when he will get injured. For example he hurt himself swinging the bat in the on deck circle... For a big guy he's fragile.

He's a switch hitter that has power from both sides I dont know any other switch hitter in the league like that... If you get a good offer for him take it while he's hot!

On side note I am destroying the ISH league in baseball
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: