Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #16
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Recommend me a PC/PSP game WILL REP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Dont forget about the classic pinball that comes free on your cp

those games just blow.....
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #17
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you like sport/simulation/strategy PC game:

Football Manager 08

Your time will be well wasted.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #18
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
The problem is that I think most of those games are the same. As in the same they are like those Japanese games and stuff…

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
But what game did you think was the best from this list?

Depends…
If you like Zelda type adventure, get Gurumin or Ys

If you seek RPG, there are a ton on the list I posted:

Tales of Eternia and Breath of Fire III are just PSX ports.

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth is basically a port of the original Valkyrie Profile from PSX with added CGI scenes… and it far cheaper than the going rate of the PlayStation version (It still amazes me how much Valkyrie Profile cost these days! Glad I got mine for $30 in 1999)

Salamander Portable is worth it alone for Xexex! Gradius Collection has Gaiden (1player only )

Lumines and EEE are the most addictive games I've come across on PSP.

SNK, Capcom, and Genesis Collections are just compilations— bang for the buck titles.

I've not played Guilty Gear on PSP but I was kind of turned off with DarkStalkers using the d+pad… There are d+pad mods though, but I have yet to do it.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: