Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #1
Detroitguy113
I airball my layups

Detroitguy113 has an OK reputation so far
Default Who wears jerseys?

I've always worn jerseys.. I have a bunch of football ones but started doing basketball ones this year. I have a Sheed white, an AI blue, and a Melo white. I like to get random jerseys that most people don't have, but I like Denver's jerseys so I had to get those two. For football I have Carson Palmer orange, Chad Johnson black, Shawn Merriman blue, Priest Holmes white, and a Matt Leinart white.

I got a few extra bucks to pick up a new jersey.. so I'm about to add one of these.

VC is the man and I don't like the Nets jerseys. The new Raptors jerseys are better, but it's pretty sweet. And Sprewell, Sprewell is Sprewell :)
Detroitguy113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:49 AM   #2
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who wears jerseys?

I wear them to school almost religiously. I have over 16 Basketball Jerseys, a few NFL jerseys, and a couple baseball jerseys.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:36 AM   #3
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wear, a VC nets, Retro K-Kidd NJ, Devin Harris NJ, Tim Duncan,
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:45 AM   #4
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool

I got a few jerseys, but i dont wear em that much. My favorite is my Ravens Ed Reed jersey. It is the on-the-field jersey and it cost me a lot of money.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:44 AM   #5
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

I do…

I got about 90 jerseys from the 90's — at least one from every team.

In the past 3 years I started to wear them again regularly. And I got back into collecting again this past fall. I always liked getting obscure players.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:46 AM   #6
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

I would, but I can't really afford them. I only have a T-mac jersey that i wear from time to time.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
Detroitguy113
I airball my layups

Detroitguy113 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
I would, but I can't really afford them. I only have a T-mac jersey that i wear from time to time.

You should buy them on eBay. I got the Merriman one on eBay for like 50 shipped and everything is stitched in.. it's really nice. I got my Iverson and Melo both for around 40 including shipping... where they retail around 80 in stores. The VC and Sprewell I am looking at getting are only going to run me about 20 bucks shipped. It does suck spending extra money, but I buy one every couple months and it doesn't hurt.

And Sonic.. that's sweet man. I am really trying to do something like that.
Detroitguy113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #8
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

Kevin Durant Yellow, Kevin Durant Green, Kevin Durant White.
Buffalobraves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

i gott monta ellis dark blue, dwight howard blue, dr. j throwback on the nets thats red white and blue, ben gordon white and black, billups red, and an OJ mayo high school huntington jersey
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wear my 3 Rockets jerseys everyday to school and basically everywhere I go, and the 3 jerseys are my T-Mac jersey, Yao Jersey, and my personalized jersey. In total I have like 12 jerseys and I've only bought 3 of them.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
I wear my 3 Rockets jerseys everyday to school and basically everywhere I go, and the 3 jerseys are my T-Mac jersey, Yao Jersey, and my personalized jersey. In total I have like 12 jerseys and I've only bought 3 of them.

Back when I was in high school there were 27 teams. In February (1994 and 1995) I wore a jersey of every team for every day and on the last day, I wore my Olympic Barkley jersey.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
Back when I was in high school there were 27 teams. In February (1994 and 1995) I wore a jersey of every team for every day and on the last day, I wore my Olympic Barkley jersey.
dang thats so tight! I wish I had a jersey for every team.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #13
InfamousDX
Serious playground baller

InfamousDX has decent reputation

I Only wear jerseys in the summer... when i can wear a wifebeater underneath. I think it looks stupid to rock them witha tshirt or even cutoff sleeves under. Got a nice collection goin'.
InfamousDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i love wearing jerseys representing my favorite players, although i haven't been wearing them often recently. i'm kind of a collector/wearer, i have ones that i wear and ones that i don't wear.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #15
Steve Nashty
Kids at the park dunk on me

Steve Nashty has an OK reputation so far

i made a thread recently in the off the court lounge, need some more help tho.

where do y'all get your jerseys, i only have like two websites and they aint cheap, know what i mean?
Steve Nashty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: