Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-21-2008, 12:34 PM   #31
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sign Here (Petition to Keep the Seattle Board Up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
And it will be sweet.

are you voluteering to mod the sonic forum catz?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #32
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
are you voluteering to mod the sonic forum catz?
I'm down, I will try to keep things spicy.

We'll turn it into the ISH hot spot, f*ck talk about the sonics, its the OTC x2.

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #33
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I'm down, I will try to keep things spicy.

We'll turn it into the ISH hot spot, f*ck talk about the sonics, its the OTC x2.

you made my day catz! thanks 'bro
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #34
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
you made my day catz! thanks 'bro
Old 07-22-2008, 01:26 PM   #35
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

now i feel like an ass....keep the forum FOREVER!!!

d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #36
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
now i feel like an ass....keep the forum FOREVER!!!

Old 07-23-2008, 03:12 AM   #37
supersonics1996
Can barely lace up my sneakers

supersonics1996 has decent reputationsupersonics1996 has decent reputation

supersonics1996

Lets keep this forum alive! I just signed up so I look forward to future threads on the best team ever.
supersonics1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:13 AM   #38
Shaq Diesel
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Shaq Diesel has an OK reputation so far

shaq diesel i really would like to see this board up the sonics have to much history
Shaq Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #39
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

I support the Seattle basketball fans and respectfully request that Sonics fans continue to have their own team forum.

thank you,
CelticForce1349
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #40
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

SunsRisin2DaTop has decent reputation

Even though my name says Suns, I'm also a die-hard Seattle fan, and will always be one, even if they don't have a team.

Long live the Sonics, their fans, and their forums!

Last edited by SunsRisin2DaTop : 07-30-2008 at 09:00 PM.
SunsRisin2DaTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:17 AM   #41
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

why not just send the LA Clippers to Seattle? Why keep 2 teams in LA?
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:35 AM   #42
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyGreatOne
why not just send the LA Clippers to Seattle? Why keep 2 teams in LA?
Three reasons. Money, Money, and more Money. There's so much money in LA that they can afford to keep 2 teams, even if one of them is bad.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:45 PM   #43
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
Three reasons. Money, Money, and more Money. There's so much money in LA that they can afford to keep 2 teams, even if one of them is bad.
i totally understand the 'money' factor, but it seems pretty damn pointless to me, and has for years, why have 2 teams in LA and share the same arena? guess its bout as lame as the NY Giants, and NY Jets in the NFL huh? whatever happened to 'this town aint big enough for the two of us' haha.

they should play a game vs each other, winner keeps the state and arena lol!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:53 AM   #44
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyGreatOne
they should play a game vs each other, winner keeps the state and arena lol!
Yea, and if the Lakers loose they can always just go back to Minneapolis?

If anything, when Utah and NO play they should have the name "Jazz" on the line so that winner takes it back and the other is stuck with the mascot that makes no sense in that town
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #45
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

this is for seattle:
Kmart signed
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: