Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-19-2012, 04:43 AM   #46
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I've never played the Uncharteds. Also, Super Mario 3 was for the NES, no? Or were you referring to Super Mario World? I also very much enjoyed playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games. I even liked the first one, with the top down map view and impossible swimming level.

Well I had Super Mario All-Stars for SNES, so I played Super Mario 3 on super. But yeah it was originally developed on NES as a stand-alone game.

You need to play Uncharted, how on earth have you not played this masterpiece yet?
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #47
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Picker
Worst mission in San Andreas was "Follow the damn train CJ"

YES! I ****ing HATED that mission with a passion, every time I failed I would get so mad and Smoke's smart ass comment didn't help either.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:52 AM   #48
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
YES! I ****ing HATED that mission with a passion, every time I failed I would get so mad and Smoke's smart ass comment didn't help either.

Was that the mission where you and Smoke are on a bike and you got a bunch of enemies on top of the train shooting at you?

It's one of the earlier missions, and it wasn't hard at all.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #49
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nobody else thought learning to fly the plane was hard?

Guess I'm just trash on the sticks then.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:10 AM   #50
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Nobody else thought learning to fly the plane was hard?

Guess I'm just trash on the sticks then.

Sure was, but only because I wasn't sensitive enough on the analog stick.
Once I figured it out, it wasn't too bad. I completed most tasks under 3 tries.

I loved the driving and flying schools though, man SA was so DEEP.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: