Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #241
simasu01
Decent playground baller

simasu01 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Beijing 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.jerk
The most we'll do is provide money and weapons, we're not going to get involved in another european war. If you think that France, United Kingdom, Germany, US ect. are going to get involved if Russia invaded your territory than you're kidding yourself. If I were your country, I would stop upgrading old soviet equipment with israeli systems and start buying new equipment. The only thing that's going to stop Russia is a 1000 new tanks and a 1000 new fighter aircraft. The best thing you'll get from us is if we pay for some of it.

I'm from nowhere near South Ossetia, Georgia or Israel, so it doesn't affect me as much, but I said the US should help, since Georgia is helping them in Iraq, having the third largest army there, only behind US and UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba

I never said germany were weaker than china.When I said "Germany?" I was talking about China,whether they would get blown out by germany.I was talking about China when I said that I doubt they would get out of the group.Clearly China v Germany is going to be key.

Ok, I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about the Germans, but yeah, China vs. Germany will be the battle for fourth to take on hopefully Lithuania.
simasu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #242
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
The most we'll do is provide money and weapons, we're not going to get involved in another european war. If you think that France, United Kingdom, Germany, US ect. are going to get involved if Russia invaded your territory than you're kidding yourself. If I were your country, I would stop upgrading old soviet equipment with israeli systems and start buying new equipment. The only thing that's going to stop Russia is a 1000 new tanks and a 1000 new fighter aircraft. The best thing you'll get from us is if we pay for some of it.
I hate getting political,but i have to say that this problem in Georgia is largely due to the west, in particular the U.S for accepting Kosovo's independence.It set a precedence and the russians are now going to take advantage with south ossetia.Kosovo should never had been allowed to be independent,there was no justification,its part of serbia,now south ossetia and abhkazia will use the kosovo
example as a precedence.It was obvious when the kosovo independence happened that it would have severe consequences.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #243
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

b.jerk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by simasu01
I'm from nowhere near South Ossetia, Georgia or Israel, so it doesn't affect me as much, but I said the US should help, since Georgia is helping them in Iraq, having the third largest army there, only behind US and UK.

America isn't going to anything but strongly condemn Russia's disproportionate response in Georgia and we do the same if the same thing happened to your country and if you don't think the exact same thing could happen in your country than you're a fool.
b.jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #244
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

Quote:
I hate getting political,but i have to say that this problem in Georgia is largely due to the west, in particular the U.S for accepting Kosovo's independence.It set a precedence and the russians are now going to take advantage with south ossetia.Kosovo should never had been allowed to be independent,there was no justification,its part of serbia,now south ossetia and abhkazia will use the kosovo
example as a precedence.It was obvious when the kosovo independence happened that it would have severe consequences.

See La Bomba is already appeasing Russia and justifying their unjust reaction by relating two things in the same region that have nothing to do with each other. Your on your own, the only friend the litvaks have are themselves.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #245
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
See La Bomba is already appeasing Russia and justifying their unjust reaction by relating two things in the same region that have nothing to do with each other. Your on your own, the only friend the litvaks have are themselves.
Where in what I said am I justifying Russia??All I am saying is that the Kosovo independence(which has a lot to do with the south ossetia case)has given the russians a precedence.
What I am saying is that the usual double standards that we have in the west are continuing here.Israel indiscriminately bomb lebanon and its ok. Iraq is invaded against the UN and its ok. america accuses countries of aiding terrorists and they help the contras in nicaragua which is basically the same,the americans condemn coups and dictarships and yet supported pinochet, they use democracy as an excuse to go to war and yet have strong allies that are less than democracies i.e saudi arabia. They hammer the chinese for human rights and shake hands with the saudis and israelis who have some of the worst human rights records,yet they complain about cuba's human rights,even though they all work,all know how to read and all have better medical care(free) than them.
You are just not reading things properly and straight away go on the defensive when someone disagrees with you,its a standard jewish reaction.
I condemn the russian invasion,I just say that there are other things around it that need to be looked at.I go back to Kosovo,If the serbs attacked Kosovo,before it was independent,they would get attacked,yet the georgians attack south ossetia,the russians react(all the temptation the warmongers needed) and its not the same.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #246
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Where in what I said am I justifying Russia??All I am saying is that the Kosovo independence(which has a lot to do with the south ossetia case)has given the russians a precedence.
What I am saying is that the usual double standards that we have in the west are continuing here.Israel indiscriminately bomb lebanon and its ok. Iraq is invaded against the UN and its ok. america accuses countries of aiding terrorists and they help the contras in nicaragua which is basically the same,the americans condemn coups and dictarships and yet supported pinochet, they use democracy as an excuse to go to war and yet have strong allies that are less than democracies i.e saudi arabia. They hammer the chinese for human rights and shake hands with the saudis and israelis who have some of the worst human rights records,yet they complain about cuba's human rights,even though they all work,all know how to read and all have better medical care(free) than them.
You are just not reading things properly and straight away go on the defensive when someone disagrees with you,its a standard jewish reaction.
I condemn the russian invasion,I just say that there are other things around it that need to be looked at.I go back to Kosovo,If the serbs attacked Kosovo,before it was independent,they would get attacked,yet the georgians attack south ossetia,the russians react(all the temptation the warmongers needed) and its not the same.

I chuckled with the standard jewish reaction, this has nothing to do about jewish, israel and saudi arabia. It everything to do with that we don't want to put up with the **** with a russian war so stop with the holier than thou moralistic crap.

Last edited by b.jerk : 08-11-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #247
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
I chuckled with the standard jewish reaction, this has nothing to do about jewish, israel and saudi arabia. It everything to do with that we don't want to put up with the **** with a russian war so stop with the holier than thou moralistic crap.
I don't want any type of war!russian,american,israeli or serb!! thats what I am trying to say,I ain't trying to be holier than thou and all that ****e,you accused me of justifying russia,when most people always justify other "holier than thou" countries like israel and usa's aggression. I say condemn all agression not just who you fancy!As far as I am concerned the georgians haven't been too bright in this conflict either.Thats the last I am going to say on this,before I get more abuse.Back to sports.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #248
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

Quote:
I don't want any type of war!russian,american,israeli or serb!! thats what I am trying to say,I ain't trying to be holier than thou and all that ****e,you accused me of justifying russia,when most people always justify other "holier than thou" countries like israel and usa's aggression. I say condemn all agression not just who you fancy!As far as I am concerned the georgians haven't been too bright in this conflict either.Thats the last I am going to say on this,before I get more abuse.Back to sports.

Yours is the dumbest type of "I ain't fighting that war" excuse, at least my I'm cheap, lazy and don't want to die excuse isn't a direct insult at the victims
Old 08-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #249
simasu01
Decent playground baller

First, Lithuanians, not litvaks, who are jews. Second, we have allies, our best friends are Latvia and Estonia, then Finland, Sweden, and Iceland, then things are getting better with Poland, and finally the rest of the EU, even though Iceland isn't even in it, and NATO. We were the first ones to go help Georgia a few days ago, then France and Finland came. I am more than convinced this could happen in Lithuania, that is why I said countries in Europe west of russia, belarus and ukraine should help, because this could happen anywhere knowing russia. We are in NATO, which is why I said we are in a much better situation than Georgia. Kosovo is to South Ossetia and Abkhazia as US is to russia, USA made Kosovo gain independence, as russia will make Abkhazia and Ossetia a part of them. This is why most of the world hates countries like USA and russia, everything one does is right and the other is wrong, while both are just imperialistic powers, looking for more power, allies and territory. USA has the EU and NATO, russia has most of the rest of the world.
Quote:
Right on target, don't forget anything Israel does is because they are defending themselves. Just like USA. Standart jewish reaction, a jew is a jew everywhere, whether they are in USA, China, Israel or Brazil, they are still a jew, and will always be the selected, picked on group. I don't want to go any deeper into politics as I am sure b.jerk will disagree with most of the things that I say, as I am sure he already does. However since this is a forum of Beijing 2008 basketball, I think we should get back to it.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #250
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

Quote:
First, Lithuanians, not litvaks, who are jews. Second, we have allies, our best friends are Latvia and Estonia, then Finland, Sweden, and Iceland, then things are getting better with Poland, and finally the rest of the EU, even though Iceland isn't even in it, and NATO. We were the first ones to go help Georgia a few days ago, then France and Finland came. I am more than convinced this could happen in Lithuania, that is why I said countries in Europe west of russia, belarus and ukraine should help, because this could happen anywhere knowing russia. We are in NATO, which is why I said we are in a much better situation than Georgia. Kosovo is to South Ossetia and Abkhazia as US is to russia, USA made Kosovo gain independence, as russia will make Abkhazia and Ossetia a part of them. This is why most of the world hates countries like USA and russia, everything one does is right and the other is wrong, while both are just imperialistic powers, looking for more power, allies and territory. USA has the EU and NATO, russia has most of the rest of the world.

If your depending on Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Poland to save your Litvak ass than you better start licking some serious Russian boot right now. I've seen your combined militaries and Russia is multitudes of size with newer weapons. You can criticize Israel all you want but when this **** came your government couldn't run fast enough to kiss the ass of israeli's arms industry.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:22 AM   #251
simasu01
Decent playground baller

Quote:
If your depending on Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Poland to save your Litvak ass than you better start licking some serious Russian boot right now. I've seen your combined militaries and Russia is multitudes of size with newer weapons. You can criticize Israel all you want but when this **** came your government couldn't run fast enough to kiss the ass of israeli's arms industry.

Nobody's kissing any ass here, especially russian. Lithuanian GOVERNMENT tried, our president got impeached for it, so since half of our gov't are ****ing communist, russian lover, pieces of ****, we still have business with russia. I hope our right wing wins the elections, then we will be independent of russia for good. I am not depending on just the countries I listed earlier, I am depending on EU, which Israel is not in, and NATO, which Israel is not in either. Your lucky Israel is still on the map because of the jews in the government of USA. If not for them, you know that Israel would be under Palestinian control, and I see that happening again in the near future. I am sorry that you don't realize I am not a jew, and that we are in the EU and NATO, although there is always a threat from russia, we are protected now. If you still have a problem and want to discuss further, please find another way, you can send me a message, but this discussion should be over in a basketball forum.

Back to basketball, just watched Lithuania-Iran, our team was not good today, we played like **** in the first half, then stepped up a bit. Lukauskis did a fine job as a substitute for Jasikevicius today, even though Saras scored 20 himself. Kleiza played strong, American-style basketball, great job by him, he should have score much higher than 22. Siskauskas was almost invisible, both Lavrinovic's were dissapointing, Kaukenas was pissed at the refs, and the rest of the team did ok for their standards, maybe Javtokas could have guarded Hamed Edadi, no. 15 on Iran, he is really a good basketball player, should be able to land a nice contract with a decent EuroCup-level team, maybe even Euroleague if he shows a bit more.
Now, it's the third quarter of CRO-RUS, 46-36, Croatia looking very good, I missed the first quarter, but from what I have seen since beginning of 2nd, Croatia is looking strong.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #252
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Nobody's kissing any ass here, especially russian. Lithuanian GOVERNMENT tried, our president got impeached for it, so since half of our gov't are ****ing communist, russian lover, pieces of ****, we still have business with russia. I hope our right wing wins the elections, then we will be independent of russia for good. I am not depending on just the countries I listed earlier, I am depending on EU, which Israel is not in, and NATO, which Israel is not in either. Your lucky Israel is still on the map because of the jews in the government of USA. If not for them, you know that Israel would be under Palestinian control, and I see that happening again in the near future. I am sorry that you don't realize I am not a jew, and that we are in the EU and NATO, although there is always a threat from russia, we are protected now. If you still have a problem and want to discuss further, please find another way, you can send me a message, but this discussion should be over in a basketball forum.

Back to basketball, just watched Lithuania-Iran, our team was not good today, we played like **** in the first half, then stepped up a bit. Lukauskis did a fine job as a substitute for Jasikevicius today, even though Saras scored 20 himself. Kleiza played strong, American-style basketball, great job by him, he should have score much higher than 22. Siskauskas was almost invisible, both Lavrinovic's were dissapointing, Kaukenas was pissed at the refs, and the rest of the team did ok for their standards, maybe Javtokas could have guarded Hamed Edadi, no. 15 on Iran, he is really a good basketball player, should be able to land a nice contract with a decent EuroCup-level team, maybe even Euroleague if he shows a bit more.
Now, it's the third quarter of CRO-RUS, 46-36, Croatia looking very good, I missed the first quarter, but from what I have seen since beginning of 2nd, Croatia is looking strong.

Again if you're depending on the eu and nato than you better start licking some serious russian boot, treaties and alliances sound comforting but europeans and americans really aren't that interested in spending a fortune and dying for your country. Anymore lip and I may report you to your future Russian masters, they'll know what to do with litvaks like you.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:55 AM   #253
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

I hope the rim rejecting Kaman will be broadcasted over and over, it's one of the best highlights I've every seen.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:49 AM   #254
la bomba
Local High School Star

Spain are embarrassing themselves and about to lose a lot of credibility!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:00 AM   #255
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

China's been playing out of their mind and even team usa would of struggled if they played like this
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: