Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-12-2006, 03:29 PM   #1
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default "U.S has a history of fake wars, even killing it's own people"(Deleted? Power Trip?)

Who decided to go on a power trip and delete this thread, there was actual intelligent conversation going on. Afraid the CIA might get you OSA?

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 08-12-2006 at 04:16 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:30 AM   #2
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Who decided to go on a power trip and delete this thread, there was actual intelligent conversation going on. Afraid the CIA might get you OSA?

agreed, I was enjoying the thread, lively political debate. I even looked for it at length the other day and couldn't find it.

For those who think everything is normal and nothing fishy is going on, explain this article in last week's washington post. First, how shyt like this can happen in the first place, and second why isnt it a bigger story.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080101300.html
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
Cavs Fan
Kids at the park dunk on me

Cavs Fan has no real reputation yet.

It wasn't the mods who deleted that topic it was the "government".
Cavs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
Cavs Fan
Kids at the park dunk on me

Cavs Fan has no real reputation yet.

New Conspiracy

George Bush's goons come to OSA's house and make him delete controversial topics!!!

Details to follow
Cavs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:08 AM   #5
bringthetruth
Banned

bringthetruth has no real reputation yet.
Default Get ya head out of the sand

Everybody can't handle the truth !

Govt wants you to not believe and then spread it around, so they can continue on with their schemes.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle14534.htm
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:50 AM   #6
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

It's sad that people still believe the "official" 9/11 story...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:41 PM   #7
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hey XxNeXuSxX! Why don't you make like a banana and split?
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #8
bringthetruth
Banned

The official 9/11 story from the govt is so lame, they should be arrested for impersonating govt offials who really love and care about american people.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:27 PM   #9
BrownRIce,RAw
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BrownRIce,RAw has an OK reputation so far

I believe Mr. Bush. He would never lie to the American people. I also love Mr.Cheney he loves peace and his wars are designed to bring about peace.
I also trust Mrs. Bush, she is a great person that would not marry a man that lies. I also respect Mr.Powell, he did a great job leading the US forces in the first Gulf War, he does not want war, if we went to war it was needed. I also believe in SecondFiddle, he would never make a post that was not true and last year he stated that the Republican party was anti-war, they only invaded Iraq because they were asking for it, I believe he said they were "begging to get invaded".
BrownRIce,RAw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:03 AM   #10
bringthetruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
It's sad that people still believe the "official" 9/11 story...

Martin Sheen Movie To Portray Rodriguez 9/11 Heroism

PHILIP RECCHIA / New York Post | August 21 2006

The next 9/11 tale to hit the silver screen could be that of a World Trade Center janitor whose heroism helped save hundreds of lives.
William Rodriguez says he is in talks with actors Charlie Sheen and Esai Morales to turn his riveting story into a feature film - and a top writer-director, David Marconi, is already involved in the project.

In a strange twist on the usual 9/11-hero tale, Rodriguez had pursued a federal lawsuit charging that the Sept. 11 attacks were a conspiracy orchestrated by President Bush to justify wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But the lawsuit, which named Bush and 54 other government officials and agencies, was dismissed in June. And Marconi says the film would be a straightforward tale of heroism.

Responsible for cleaning the stairwells of the north tower, Rodriguez - a 20-year veteran custodial staffer - had the only available master key to the WTC complex when the first hijacked plane struck.

He led firefighters up floor after floor, unlocking doors and aiding rescue efforts. But when he got to the 39th floor, the second plane hit and he was forced to evacuate.

The last person to escape the tower before it collapsed, Rodriguez was buried under the rubble for an hour before being rescued.

Rodriguez met Sheen, Morales and Marconi last month at a 9/11 conference in Los Angeles. "Charlie told me, 'I'd be honored to turn your story into a movie,' " Rodriguez said.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:23 PM   #11
bringthetruth
Banned

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

I can't believe our Govt is getting away with this stuff.

NOBODY IS EVER GONNA BELIEVE THEY COULD STOOP THIS LOW.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:20 PM   #12
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

want an interesting perspective from actual scholars and studes? I've read this whole website and it at the very least makes you question a lot of things.

www.scholarsfor911truth.org
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:39 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Conspiracy theories gotta love them. People will believe them as truths.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:29 AM   #14
Bill Swerski

2 words:

Operation Northwoods

I have a feeling our kids' history books will include a huge chapter about:

"The era of shame"
Old 03-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #15
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: "U.S has a history of fake wars, even killing it's own people"(Deleted? Power Trip?)

Bcuz it deserved to get deleted. Don't fcuk wit OldSchoolAddidas, son
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: