Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
KnicksFan11
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KnicksFan11 has an OK reputation so far
Question Lebron James?

You guys think Lebron will stay or leave Cleveland and go to New York *Brooklyn* with the Nets?

Or its better to trade him before his contract expires and get something?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
babybulls85
I brick open layups

babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron James?

Dude there is zero chance of the Cavs trading Lebron James, they are going to do everything they can do to keep him
Old 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
KnicksFan11

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybulls85
Dude there is zero chance of the Cavs trading Lebron James, they are going to do everything they can do to keep him

No way they are going to keep him because James is on Jay-Z **** right now

James is going to Brooklyn
Old 07-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #4
babybulls85
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan11
No way they are going to keep him because James is on Jay-Z **** right now

James is going to Brooklyn

Besides the fact that it is ridiculous to close the door and say James is definitely gone, Cavs fans/ownership will never accept that until he actually leaves. The Cavs will continue making trades and signings as best they can to please King James and lock him up with another contract, there is absolutely zero chance of them giving up and trading him before his contract expires
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Besides the fact that it is ridiculous to close the door and say James is definitely gone, Cavs fans/ownership will never accept that until he actually leaves. The Cavs will continue making trades and signings as best they can to please King James and lock him up with another contract, there is absolutely zero chance of them giving up and trading him before his contract expires
1. stop trolling
2.no
3.the cavs roster will be different because everyone contract would've expired by 2010.
4.we'll have a bunch of expirings to sign bosh, amare, etc. and eventually lure lebron back to cleveland.

Jay-Z isnt lebron's dad just because he's in brooklyn doesnt mean lebron's going.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #6
KnicksFan11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
1. stop trolling
2.no
3.the cavs roster will be different because everyone contract would've expired by 2010.
4.we'll have a bunch of expirings to sign bosh, amare, etc. and eventually lure lebron back to cleveland.

Jay-Z isnt lebron's dad just because he's in brooklyn doesnt mean lebron's going.

Lebron James is Best Friends with Jay-Z. When James had a press conference...

James had a cap with the Yankees on it and made sneakers with the yankees design... He's telling us somethin.. hmmm

He's Going to New York!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan11
Lebron James is Best Friends with Jay-Z. When James had a press conference...

James had a cap with the Yankees on it and made sneakers with the yankees design... He's telling us somethin.. hmmm

He's Going to New York!
hay-z is part of the nets not the knicks.

but anyway, my fav baseball player is chipper jones and i wear a hat with an A on it all the time, but does that mean i want to go to atlanta? NO. correct if im wrong but everyone had a favorite team when they were growing up and lebron obviously likes the yankees. but that doesnt mean he's gonna leave his family, his new house, and all his high school buddies behind him to go and play for jay-z who only own 2% of the nets. He could just go see him in the offseason if he wants to hang with the guy. Knicks and Nets fans should just stop setting yourselves up for a big let down.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #8
babybulls85
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
1. stop trolling
2.no

i'm pretty sure i can post wherever and no to what? I said the cavs won't trade lebron james. Are you saying they will? Also amare would need to opt out for that to happen. and does etc. = 1 person, dwayne wade? cause he would probably be the only other significant person to bring in.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
i'm pretty sure i can post wherever

No, as a matter of fact you can't. A. if you want to post here in this forum it has to be Cavs related. B. If you are going to post something stupid, be prepared to be harassed mercilously until you leave the forum. I put up with $hit on the main board, but this is the Cavs forum, and I'm not going to listen to idiots here.

I've chased Lebron23 off twice, and I have no qualms about taking on anyone else.

Mathius
Old 07-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you guys are attacking the wrong poster. The OP of this thread is the one being stupid. Anyway, this thread is being closed, because there are enough topics about this. Only well thought out topics about this subject will be allowed in this forum, not propoganda.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 07-10-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #11
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
i'm pretty sure i can post wherever and no to what? I said the cavs won't trade lebron james. Are you saying they will? Also amare would need to opt out for that to happen. and does etc. = 1 person, dwayne wade? cause he would probably be the only other significant person to bring in.
my bad i really wasnt trying to quote you. i was trying to quote knicks fan. he said something along the lines of do you think lebron is leaving and my answer was no.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread