Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Does someone have a good workout rutine?

I'm pretty damn weak. I haven't worked out all summer. My bench max was at 165 at the end of School. Now at the end of Summer, of not working out at all, my max is now at 140. I set a goal to bench atleast 200 in a year from now. I pretty much want to improve my overall strength. I'm tired of being the tall skinny guy. I want to be ripped. I don't have any weights, nor I can afford a weight set. I will get a membership to a gym by my house.

Position-Current weight-goal for next year

Bench - 140-200+
Incline - 125-200
Military - 100-180
Squat - 225-300
Power Cleans - 150-200+

I'm sure withen a year, those goals are possible. One of my best friends was my size and then turned into the hulk withen a year... No roids. All hard work(my friend is dedicated to weights), and a lot of protein shakes(they are expensive though). Working at sonic burger doesn't help because i get 50% off while on my shift. I've had a lot of Coneys, Sonic Burgers, and Frito Wraps withen the past 3 or 4 weeks. But I'm young (18) and I'm still only 150 lbs with a fast matablism so all that fast food won't harm me. Atleast for now.

I signed up for 10 sessions of kickboxing and street fighting training on mondays and wednesdays, so my cardiovascular excercise will be taken care of. I just need a good weight lifting workout. Does anyone have a very good free weight workout that will show results fast?
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:50 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

www.bodybuilding.com is a pretty good resource. Also sign up for a free service like FitDay (I think that's it) that will help you track your exercise and eating for the day. It helps a lot.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

I could probably scan mine for you. Its 4 days a week, all-around workout. Upperbody, legs, abs, etc..
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Does someone have a good workout rutine?

rutine?

Something tells me you need to work out your brain some more so that you can learn to spell words correctly...or at least to run the spellchecker
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:22 AM   #5
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
fast matablism
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #6
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
I'm a fruity ******* that likes to troll 7 year old threads
fixed
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: