Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #1
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default Iguodala, Williams

Anybody know what's the holdup with the signings Iguodala I understand could have some difficulty. I would have thought Louis would have gotten done by now. Or could they be looking to add some more pieces before they actually get Lou and Iguodala done. It's been pretty quiet regarding these two guys. Also have they even signed Speights yet I wonder has management fell asleep after the Brand signing.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 07-13-2008 at 12:45 AM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Iguodala, Williams

Or Iggy/Lou could be waiting to see where thier market value is.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:59 AM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Or Iggy/Lou could be waiting to see where thier market value is.
Unless they want to sign with with the Clips or Grizz, idk it matters. They couldn't sign either until the Brand signing.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:55 AM   #4
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

I don't know how much value they have but, I know they have some maybe more maybe less than we all think. Iguodala is going to be a pain in the ass trying to get a deal done with him for sure. I'm surprised the Clippers haven't tried to swoop him up yet I hear them in just about every trade rumor online. I just can't see the Clips going after Iggy they have Gordon and Thorton where does Igyy fit in. I can't see Memphis either their on some dumb s**t trying to save money at the same time post the one of the worst records in the league and, then getting bailed out by the lottery. By the time they become a contender I will have false teeth and wearing depends. Of course by then they would have traded all their good players for a bag of frito lays and dip much like Gasol.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 07-13-2008 at 05:03 AM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Unless they want to sign with with the Clips or Grizz, idk it matters. They couldn't sign either until the Brand signing.

Lou agent said numerous teams have contacted him but Lou said he wants to remain a Sixer. Happy here. I dont see him getting more than $6mil per. So wouldnt a team be able to offer him the full MLE for 5yrs ala Sasha is getting offered via L.A?

Iggy is limited as far as teams throwing him big bucks. Thought GSW would have done it but Maggette has a more polished offensive game than Iggy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:07 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Lou agent said numerous teams have contacted him but Lou said he wants to remain a Sixer. Happy here. I dont see him getting more than $6mil per. So wouldnt a team be able to offer him the full MLE for 5yrs ala Sasha is getting offered via L.A?

Iggy is limited as far as teams throwing him big bucks. Thought GSW would have done it but Maggette has a more polished offensive game than Iggy.
What is the full mid level exception worth? Isn't it like 5.65 mil of something close to that. Anyway, if that's the case then it should be no problem matching. Lou's got his radio show here and all. He'll stay.

Plus the players will be in the city today. Brand, Lou, and Iggy are all in a celebrity game at the Liacouras Center tonight. So hopefully they'll be here for more than one day and get a deal done.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: