Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-14-2008, 08:56 AM   #31
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation
Default Re: Anthony Randolph impresses me

Don't understand how he is in the "perfect system".....Nellie doesn't play his rooks and now they've added Magette at SF.... Mullin's gotta make Nellie play the young guys, he's got a future star in B. Wright riding the pine
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:18 AM   #32
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

He plays alot like chris bosh..
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:20 AM   #33
kidachi

it's our birthday tomorrow, July 15.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #34
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
He plays alot like chris bosh..

.when did Chris Bosh start handling the ball like a guard.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #35
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
.when did Chris Bosh start handling the ball like a guard.

They have the same moves when you give him the ball and he takes the same mid-range jumpers as bosh

watch randolphs games on youtube and compare it to bosh's
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #36
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
They have the same moves when you give him the ball and he takes the same mid-range jumpers as bosh

watch randolphs games on youtube and compare it to bosh's

I watched them both live. Randolph plays like a guard/forward. HE handles the ball full court can iso from the three point line and take small forwards off the dribble. Unlike Bosh he doesnt have the post game he did at the same age.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #37
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
Don't understand how he is in the "perfect system".....Nellie doesn't play his rooks and now they've added Magette at SF.... Mullin's gotta make Nellie play the young guys, he's got a future star in B. Wright riding the pine
well of course he won't play this year, he's 18 years old

next year though he should get solid run
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Are you saying that he will show absolutely no signs of intelligence and that we shouldn't expect that much from him, if anything, at all?

no, i'm saying that i may start following his career when stro retires. athletic 6'10 forward from LSU wearing #4 for my favorite team? seems like i have to like the guy.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #39
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
no, i'm saying that i may start following his career when stro retires. athletic 6'10 forward from LSU wearing #4 for my favorite team? seems like i have to like the guy.
Hmmm...seems too good to be true. Let's hope that Randolph doesn't disappoint like Stro, or that Randolph is atleast put into a decent situation where he can be given some room to grow. It always seemed like people didn't want to give Stro that much of a chance.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM   #40
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
It always seemed like people didn't want to give Stro that much of a chance.

this is true, but if he was more agressive and consistent someone would've had to give him a better chance at playing time. i'm not going to make excuses for stro, alot of it is on him. i will say this though, he was robbed of the starting C spot to begin the 07/08 season. anyone who followed the grizz during preseason knows that he way outplayed darko and should've earned that spot, even all the reporters thought he should/would be starting. oh well.

back on topic. i watched randolph play last night, and the thing that impressed me most was his ball handling ability. he looked like odom with a better right hand. he had trouble on the boards though, he got pushed around by the bigger guys.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM   #41
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

I think he'll end up being a PF in the NBA with a lot of mismatches. You can see in college he's not afraid to bang and board with the big guys, but it's straight out hustle, not as if he's bodying anyone out.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #42
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

if he can add more muscle and get playing time alot of teams will find it very difficult to deal with him. What's good about randolph is that he can handle the ball like a point guard and has good vision too. he has 3 point range as well. hustles everytime to get the board the warriors definitely got a steal with this kid to bad he falls under Nellie he might not get 10mins per game...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:33 PM   #43
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Surprised Sac didn't take him at 12. They must have really liked Thompson to pass up Randolph's upside (albeit large bust potential). It's not like they have much at the 3/4 anyway.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #44
TBurge
Bynum vs. Oden

TBurge has decent reputationTBurge has decent reputation

In his last 10 games or so he averaged 22 ppg. Those stats to me indicate he was "getting it" lol.
TBurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:08 PM   #45
B-diddy1
I airball my layups

B-diddy1 has an OK reputation so far

Anthony Randolph has a lot of potential. I saw him a bit in Summer League and he was amazing.
B-diddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: