Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-18-2008, 04:21 AM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Dynamic Duo of Memphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
you still have a first round pick in 09 draft from the lakers right? even though the draft class next year is kinda weak an additional draft would certainly help i know its top 10 protected right? you guys can get earl clark or tyler smith as a backup for Gay.
That sounds very good. Maybe another addition from the draft will help us out a lot.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:49 AM   #17
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

**** mayo

I feel this team is all about Rudy Gay
I think he is going to surprise alot of ppl next season, kind of like Brandon Roy this past season, but I think Gay is a better scorer than Roy
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #18
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mayo will be great along side Gay, or atleast should be if everything goes well. Gay on his own, is not good, he is not yet ready to be the man for a full season. With Mayo they will grow and mature together which will give us a hell of a lot better chance at winning in the future.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #19
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
you still have a first round pick in 09 draft from the lakers right? even though the draft class next year is kinda weak an additional draft would certainly help i know its top 10 protected right? you guys can get earl clark or tyler smith as a backup for Gay.

no its in 2010.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #20
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Oj Mayo Is The Best Player Ever He Will Give Memphis A Championship This Year
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #21
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Grizzled Mayo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

Finally a man with some sense Preach on brother.
Grizzled Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #22
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:

So is mayo gonna be playing for the memphis tigers next season? Cause that would be the only way he could bring memphis of championship next year.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #23
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

OJ Mayo is the truth Kobe even said it

Mayo could seriously have the best scoring rookie season since MJ 84-85 campaign where he average 28.2 ppg

OJ Mayo + Gay + Gasol + Conley they will make some noise this year im getting the League Pass so i can watch all 82 games of Mayo

watch out Western Conference OJ Mayo has Arrived

ALL HAIL THE JUICEMONSTER
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #24
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
OJ Mayo is the truth Kobe even said it

Mayo could seriously have the best scoring rookie season since MJ 84-85 campaign where he average 28.2 ppg

OJ Mayo + Gay + Gasol + Conley they will make some noise this year im getting the League Pass so i can watch all 82 games of Mayo

watch out Western Conference OJ Mayo has Arrived

ALL HAIL THE JUICEMONSTER

Wow so are you like oj mayos brother or something? Cause this is an insane prediction.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #25
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Naw that man aint his brother He just knows the truth that is about to unfold in memphis Mayo is gonna be good
Old 08-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #26
jailer
MillionDollarException

Man you two are really drinking the mayo juice
Old 08-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #27
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Man you two are really drinking the mayo juice

You should be drinking it too. This is our new tandem jailer drink up man
Old 08-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #28
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this team is shaping up so well, i just hope the hype for gasol can 100% lead up!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I been peeping some of the Memphis Griz summer league games and I like what I see. O.J. Mayo and Mike Conley are nice backcourt to watch. I'm really looking forward to watching these guys play together in the league.

Check out this article I found.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2008/..._20080711.html

PG-Conley
SG-Mayo
SF-Gay
PF-Milicic
C-Gasol

The future is looking bright.

I love that lineup with exception of Milicic..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #30
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I love that lineup with exception of Milicic..

yeah, the grizz might wanna look into that, unless he suddenly snaps into a super life form....but thats highly unlikely
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: