Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-14-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster
Default JJ Hickson

how good do you think he will be?
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyut
how good do you think he will be?
very
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #3
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Bulls2333 has decent reputation

Better than Amare in two years.

This guy is a monster.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:55 AM   #4
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Summer League)

That is one of the best summer league game that i have ever seen, and although the Knicks beat the Cavs, I am really impress with JJ Hickson after he scored 26 points also grabbed 9 rebounds, and i think he is going to be the starting PF for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the near future.

Danilo Gallinari is also a great young player from the New York Knicks, and I think he needs to have alot of confidence while playing for the Knicks next season. He is also very athletic European player, and i really like his ball handling ability, court vision, and soft touch from the outside.

JJ "The Skyscraper" Hickson

26 Points
9 Rebounds
11-15 FG
29:36 ( Minutes Played)

Danilo " Roster" Gallinari

14 points
6 rebs
2 assists
29:54 ( Minutes Played)

JJ Hickson is the best rookie in the First game game, and i can see the Cavaliers trading Anderson Varejao because Hickson is already a much better individual player than the Brazilian Flopper.

Hickson looked good i thought he is going to be the next Darius Miles, but the kid already have a higher basketball IQ than Miles, and he also hit some of his mid-range jumpers.

Hickson also showed me in this game that he is an inside operator, and he is also capable of grabbing rebounds in the offensive end.

I hope Mike Brown will give this kid enough playing time next season, and i am very impressed with his athleticism.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #5
shaoyut

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

cleveland needs more young talent like him!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #6
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In A Couple Of Years I Can See Him Averaging 15 Pts. 8 Rebs.LeBron and Hickson will be a great duo
Old 07-17-2008, 01:43 AM   #7
shaoyut

he needs to work on his ft shooting same with lebron
Old 07-17-2008, 04:49 AM   #8
shaoyut

Quote:
+ Ben wallace
Old 07-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyu
+ Ben wallace
while i agree that ben, bron, and JJ should work on their FT's i still have to ask, are you talking to yourself?
Old 07-18-2008, 06:41 AM   #10
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
Better than Amare in two years.

This guy is a monster.
lol @ better than Amare
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #11
shaoyut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
while i agree that ben, bron, and JJ should work on their FT's i still have to ask, are you talking to yourself?
i forgot to mention him thats why
Old 07-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Bulls2333 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
lol @ better than Amare

Watch and see.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #13
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

If he, lebron, and ben wallace work on free throw shooting they all could be better than what they are.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:29 AM   #14
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JJ Hickson was selected in the SI.com All-Vegas Summer League Team:, and i am impressed with this kid's potential to become a very good player in the NBA.

JJ Hickson's Summer League Stats

19.4 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 1.2 bpg, .534 FG%, .500 FT%

SI.com All-Vegas Summer League Team

PG -- Jerryd Bayless, Portland
SG -- O.J. Mayo, Memphis
SF -- Donte' Greene, Houston
PF -- J.J. Hickson, Cleveland
C -- Kevin Love, Minnesota

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...s.recap/1.html

He is a great low posts scorer, shot blocker, and he is one of the most athletic player in his draft class.

Hickson is only 19 yrs.old, and I think he can learn from Ben Wallace because he is one of the best defensive Center in this era after winning 4 defensive player of the year while playing for the Detroit Pistons.

I love the LeBron, Gibson and Hickson trio in the near future, and i think they are going to be successful if LeBron will stay in Cleveland in the 2010 NBA Season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #15
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

I love the LeBron, Gibson and Hickson trio in the near future, and i think they are going to be successful if LeBron will stay in Cleveland in the 2010 NBA Season.

Time to start telling mike brown to give hickson playing time so that if lebron sees he has a potential starter at the 4 he might stay ... your lebron hickson gibson combo might become a reality . Mike Brown is the one that may prevent it from happening
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: