Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

About 85% of the posts in this thread are retarded. 2 weeks ago you idiots didn't even know who he is. Now you're saying he's going to be great because of a few Summer League games that don't mean squat.

You guys realize Shannon Brown averaged like 20ppg in the Summer League both years and ended up being traded away for squat and let go?

12 year olds shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:41 AM   #17
Bulls2333
Just another poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
About 85% of the posts in this thread are retarded. 2 weeks ago you idiots didn't even know who he is. Now you're saying he's going to be great because of a few Summer League games that don't mean squat.

You guys realize Shannon Brown averaged like 20ppg in the Summer League both years and ended up being traded away for squat and let go?

12 year olds shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Mathius

I learned of Hickson last year, and I thought he'd go higher in the 2008 draft. Definitely a steal. Some may not have known who he was before, but there's a reason he's turning heads. If you do even an ounce of research on the guy, you'll love his stuff.

This guy will be a monster on the NBA level. He's agressive to the basket, great post moves, and stronger than an ox. He's only 19 years old, so he's going to build up even more once he gets into the NBA strength training.

Summer league games are garbage, but I believe this guy will be able to get atleast 14 ppg in his first season, if given quality minutes. Production will increase drastically in the next couple seasons.

And Mathius, chill the hell out. Let people be optimistic. An ass*hole is no better than ignorance.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #18
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
I learned of Hickson last year, and I thought he'd go higher in the 2008 draft. Definitely a steal. Some may not have known who he was before, but there's a reason he's turning heads. If you do even an ounce of research on the guy, you'll love his stuff.

I did some research on this guy. Seems he had an attitude because his team wasn't very good, so he just decided to be lazy, which is supposedly why his numbers were poor. Not exactly the kind of guy that inspires me.

He's also one of those guys who needs to put on muscle.

Quote:
This guy will be a monster on the NBA level.

Yeah, so will Michael O. Kenyon Martin, Kwame Brown, etc.

Quote:
Summer league games are garbage, but I believe this guy will be able to get atleast 14 ppg in his first season, if given quality minutes. Production will increase drastically in the next couple seasons.

Lets see... because Mike Brown is so good at developing young talent, right? Wait, no. The answer to that one is no. Kid will be lucky to get 20 minutes in a game this season more than 5 times.

Quote:
And Mathius, chill the hell out. Let people be optimistic. An ass*hole is no better than ignorance.

No f*ckhead, they're not being optimistic, they're making all kinds of outlandish claims and acting like douchy fanboys.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #19
Bulls2333
Just another poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
I did some research on this guy. Seems he had an attitude because his team wasn't very good, so he just decided to be lazy, which is supposedly why his numbers were poor. Not exactly the kind of guy that inspires me.

He's also one of those guys who needs to put on muscle.



Yeah, so will Michael O. Kenyon Martin, Kwame Brown, etc.



Lets see... because Mike Brown is so good at developing young talent, right? Wait, no. The answer to that one is no. Kid will be lucky to get 20 minutes in a game this season more than 5 times.



No f*ckhead, they're not being optimistic, they're making all kinds of outlandish claims and acting like douchy fanboys.

Mathius

Considering this guy hasn't played a game on the NBA level yet, wouldn't your claims be just as outlandish? No one knows. There's those who see him and believe he will be incredible, and there's those like you who automatically assume he will not succeed. It could go either way. Like I said, with some strength training, and his aggressiveness, he could be as great as the so called "dochy fanboys" claim, or he could be as ****ty as you think he will be.

Speculation is a beautiful thing, and it's just not cool to insult people because of their views. If he turns out to be a bust and people continue to give him mad credit, then I'd understand annoyance.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
Considering this guy hasn't played a game on the NBA level yet, wouldn't your claims be just as outlandish? No one knows. There's those who see him and believe he will be incredible, and there's those like you who automatically assume he will not succeed.

Yeah, except that I never said any of that bs. I never said he wouldn't succeed. I'm just not making retarded claims that he's going to be ROY, because he's not. Period.

The guy will be lucky to break Mike Brown's .... well. I wouldn't quite call it a rotation, but whatever the hell the guy uses. Coin flips, eenie meenie. Who knows? The guy's an idiot.

Quote:
It could go either way. Like I said, with some strength training, and his aggressiveness, he could be as great as the so called "dochy fanboys" claim, or he could be as ****ty as you think he will be.

Speculation is a beautiful thing, and it's just not cool to insult people because of their views. If he turns out to be a bust and people continue to give him mad credit, then I'd understand annoyance.

Good thing I don't give a f*ck about being "cool." I'd much rather make sense.

Speculation laced with a big dose of, 'I watched him in the Summer League.' is crap.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:37 AM   #21
Bulls2333
Just another poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Yeah, except that I never said any of that bs. I never said he wouldn't succeed. I'm just not making retarded claims that he's going to be ROY, because he's not. Period.

The guy will be lucky to break Mike Brown's .... well. I wouldn't quite call it a rotation, but whatever the hell the guy uses. Coin flips, eenie meenie. Who knows? The guy's an idiot.

Good thing I don't give a f*ck about being "cool." I'd much rather make sense.

Speculation laced with a big dose of, 'I watched him in the Summer League.' is crap.

Mathius

Who, in this entire thread said that Hickson will win rookie of the year? One person has it as their caption under their handle, that's it. The posts on this thread make sense from each persons perspective, and aren't all "HICKSON IS THE GREATEST, OMGZERZ". All the posts were just optimism about his summer league performance, which was indeed something to get excited about. He showed his arsenal, and was a man amongst boys. If he can dominate lesser competition like that, he can cut it in the bigs with the proper mindset, and if he works hard in the gym.

How are 85% of the posts retarded? You just call them retarded because YOU don't agree. Everyone who reads all the posts up until this one will realize you were just trying to flame those who have an interest in Hickson. Just because they haven't been watching the damn guy through his career thus far, doesn't mean they don't know good talent when they see it.

I don't care if you don't want to be cool, but atlease have some decency to people. No point in trying to be an elitist about your opinions.

Last edited by Bulls2333 : 07-27-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:19 PM   #22
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
Who, in this entire thread said that Hickson will win rookie of the year? One person has it as their caption under their handle, that's it. The posts on this thread make sense from each persons perspective, and aren't all "HICKSON IS THE GREATEST, OMGZERZ". All the posts were just optimism about his summer league performance, which was indeed something to get excited about. He showed his arsenal, and was a man amongst boys. If he can dominate lesser competition like that, he can cut it in the bigs with the proper mindset, and if he works hard in the gym.

Half of your problem is, you're only reading what's in this post and not reading what these morons said in other threads about him.

Quote:
How are 85% of the posts retarded?

Well, two of them are from Lebron23 which makes them retarded by default.

Then we can add to the list the ones that are one word answers, which are retarded on any forum, and/or thread.

We can put yours on the top of the list for saying right off the back that he'll be better than Amare Stoudemire.

Do the math, it all adds up.

Quote:
You just call them retarded because YOU don't agree. Everyone who reads all the posts up until this one will realize you were just trying to flame those who have an interest in Hickson. Just because they haven't been watching the damn guy through his career thus far, doesn't mean they don't know good talent when they see it.

I don't care if you don't want to be cool, but atlease have some decency to people. No point in trying to be an elitist about your opinions.

Are you new or something?

Everyone on this forum knows I wasn't "just trying to flame" anyone. They know damn well that I meant what I said, that their posts were retarded. They know damn well I only say what I mean, and they know damn well I mean what I say.

Hang around a bit and learn a thing or two. I don't spout bs just to hear myself talk. And I'm not going to go lightly on stupidity, OR ignorance.

I've seen too many players come and go in this league to listen to these idiots talk about how great this guy's going to be when they hadn't even seen him play until 2 months after the draft, and then only in the Summer League, which literally means jack sh*t.

Maybe you need to look back and figure out that the reason that you're the only one defending the nonsense in this thread is because you're the biggest idiot. (better than Stoudemire? Whatever). The rest of them pretty much know what they said was stupid, because I put it in perspective.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #23
Bulls2333
Just another poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Half of your problem is, you're only reading what's in this post and not reading what these morons said in other threads about him.

Half of your problem is that you don't say what you mean. Direct quote from you on this very thread, "About 85% of the posts in this thread are retarded." You referred to this thread in particular, and the posts in this thread in specific, so I'm treating it that way. I love how you back peddle to get out of looking like an d!ck, when you claim to not care. Your elitist pride is typical.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Well, two of them are from Lebron23 which makes them retarded by default.

Then we can add to the list the ones that are one word answers, which are retarded on any forum, and/or thread.

We can put yours on the top of the list for saying right off the back that he'll be better than Amare Stoudemire.

Do the math, it all adds up.

Who says he can't be better than Amare? The potential is there. Put Amare on a team other than the Suns, with a mediocre point guard, then get back to me. I also said it would take two years for him to reach this level. So don't put it out there like I said "HICKSON IS BETTER THAN AMARE". I'm not much of a Stoudemire fan, I think he's overrated. Considering his injury woes also. Is thinking someone can be better than AMARE STOUDEMIRE so far fetched to you? I do indeed think this guy will surpass Stoudemire in a few years, no question about it. He has the tools. This is coming from someone who has actually watched the guy before the summer league, and has watched Stoudemire's entire career in college and NBA thus far.

So let's do the math and see if it all adds up. Before you made your first post, there were 15 responses to this thread. I accounted for 2, which you claim were the most idiotic, Lebron23 added 2, and there was only a single one word post. So that equals 5 posts. 5 out of 15 is not 85%, it's ABOUT 33 percent. It does not add up...hmmm. Looks like YOU need to do the math before making uneducated claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Are you new or something?

Everyone on this forum knows I wasn't "just trying to flame" anyone. They know damn well that I meant what I said, that their posts were retarded. They know damn well I only say what I mean, and they know damn well I mean what I say.

Hang around a bit and learn a thing or two. I don't spout bs just to hear myself talk. And I'm not going to go lightly on stupidity, OR ignorance..

I am indeed new to this board, and I do need to learn more about the personalities that frequent it. And yes, you were trying to flame people. You also made a point, which is respected, but make your point without insulting people or using aggressive words. It seems you try to turn discussion into insults to make up for YOUR lack of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
I've seen too many players come and go in this league to listen to these idiots talk about how great this guy's going to be when they hadn't even seen him play until 2 months after the draft, and then only in the Summer League, which literally means jack sh*t.

I understand your annoyance on that.

I've also seen players come out of the draft and people like you automatically assume they will be like everyone else. Assuming a player will be a bust or success is just speculation. None of the sides are right or wrong until proven by a couple seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Maybe you need to look back and figure out that the reason that you're the only one defending the nonsense in this thread is because you're the biggest idiot. (better than Stoudemire? Whatever). The rest of them pretty much know what they said was stupid, because I put it in perspective.

Mathius

Maybe you need to look back and realize you're just an ass*hole and reread what you posted, and what everyone else posted on this thread. No one was exaggerating anything, they were just giving Hickson props on his performance, and said that he will be a good fit for the team. You can go ahead and say "I was talking about all their other posts", but you specially said THIS THREAD. So there's no saving yourself on that one. Had you elaborated and expanded your insults to what people have said on other threads, then I really wouldn't have argued because I would've understood where you were coming from.

The reason I'm defending anything is because you were being a **** sucker. Why not just point out what you didn't like specifically instead of calling 85% of the posts idiotic?

Last edited by Bulls2333 : 07-27-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:14 PM   #24
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
Half of your problem is that you don't say what you mean. Direct quote from you on this very thread, "About 85% of the posts in this thread are retarded." blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Stop taking everything so literally.

Quote:
I am indeed new to this board, and I do need to learn more about the personalities that frequent it.

Good, then shut up and learn something.

Quote:
I've also seen players come out of the draft and people like you automatically assume they will be like everyone else. Assuming a player will be a bust or success is just speculation. None of the sides are right or wrong until proven by a couple seasons.

Speculation is a waste of time and energy. It's stupid. No one can predict the future. Speculating on these guys is about as big a waste of time as all the other $hit that pisses me off on this board. Trade proposals? Why? WTF is the point? NO GM in their right mind is going to listen to some idiot off a message board, and 99.5% of the trade proposals that come up don't happen, so why f'ing bother? Listing a lineup? Pisses me off to no end. If I see someone list a lineup, I automatically assume they're an idiot unless they point out a reason for it. If you have to list a lineup to point out the benefits of your trade proposal, you're assuming I'm an idiot that can't figure out if the Cavs trade Delonte West for Damon Stoudemire, that leaves us with Stoudemire, Wally, James, Wallace, and Z in the starting lineup.

Quit f'ing running your mouth and figure out how things work here. If people didn't do stupid **** all the time I wouldn't jump on every damn person who does something stupid. I might have the patience to let it slide. But I deal with stupid **** on this board day in and day out, so don't expect me to be forgiving.

Quote:
Maybe you need to look back and realize you're just an ass*hole and reread what you posted, and what everyone else posted on this thread. No one was exaggerating anything, they were just giving Hickson props on his performance, and said that he will be a good fit for the team. You can go ahead and say "I was talking about all their other posts", but you specially said THIS THREAD. So there's no saving yourself on that one. Had you elaborated and expanded your insults to what people have said on other threads, then I really wouldn't have argued because I would've understood where you were coming from.

Translation, you're feelings are hurt so you have to justify the stupid sh*t you said, and basically spend a lot of time and energy saying I'm mean. Big f*cking deal. I know I'm mean. I don't give a damn.

Quote:
The reason I'm defending anything is because you were being a **** sucker. Why not just point out what you didn't like specifically instead of calling 85% of the posts idiotic?

Why take everything someone says literally in order to start more sh*t over stuff that doesn't matter.

It would have been stupid enough to try and justify your position that speculation is a worthwhile way to spend your time. It would have been just slightly more stupid to try defending Stoudemire vs. Hickson based on a few Summer League games and some sh*t you read.

But it was REALLY stupid to start causing even more hassle over sh*t that doesn't mean crap by saying, 'Well there's only 2 posts by Lebron, and one post with one word, and one post by me saying he'll be better than Stoudemire so that doesn't equal 85%'

But hey, if you really want to spend all day arguing stupid bull**** that doesn't matter, it wouldn't be the first time I wasted my time on here trashing someone for 5 pages.

You really want me to go back and list all the things I thought were stupid about each post before mine? Not gonna waste my time. Just suffice that 85% were stupid. Probably more.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #25
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!
 
catzhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home of the Pacers
Posts: 16,821
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
About 85% of the posts in this thread are retarded. 2 weeks ago you idiots didn't even know who he is. Now you're saying he's going to be great because of a few Summer League games that don't mean squat.

You guys realize Shannon Brown averaged like 20ppg in the Summer League both years and ended up being traded away for squat and let go?

12 year olds shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Mathius
Thank you, Mathius.

There are some straight up retards posting on this board.

shayout needs kicked in the face, hopefully hard enough for him not to be able to see a computer screen ever again. For our sakes, anyways...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #26
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!
 
catzhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home of the Pacers
Posts: 16,821
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
Half of your problem is that you don't say what you mean. Direct quote from you on this very thread, "About 85% of the posts in this thread are retarded." You referred to this thread in particular, and the posts in this thread in specific, so I'm treating it that way. I love how you back peddle to get out of looking like an d!ck, when you claim to not care. Your elitist pride is typical.




Who says he can't be better than Amare? The potential is there. Put Amare on a team other than the Suns, with a mediocre point guard, then get back to me. I also said it would take two years for him to reach this level. So don't put it out there like I said "HICKSON IS BETTER THAN AMARE". I'm not much of a Stoudemire fan, I think he's overrated. Considering his injury woes also. Is thinking someone can be better than AMARE STOUDEMIRE so far fetched to you? I do indeed think this guy will surpass Stoudemire in a few years, no question about it. He has the tools. This is coming from someone who has actually watched the guy before the summer league, and has watched Stoudemire's entire career in college and NBA thus far.

So let's do the math and see if it all adds up. Before you made your first post, there were 15 responses to this thread. I accounted for 2, which you claim were the most idiotic, Lebron23 added 2, and there was only a single one word post. So that equals 5 posts. 5 out of 15 is not 85%, it's ABOUT 33 percent. It does not add up...hmmm. Looks like YOU need to do the math before making uneducated claims.



I am indeed new to this board, and I do need to learn more about the personalities that frequent it. And yes, you were trying to flame people. You also made a point, which is respected, but make your point without insulting people or using aggressive words. It seems you try to turn discussion into insults to make up for YOUR lack of sense.



I understand your annoyance on that.

I've also seen players come out of the draft and people like you automatically assume they will be like everyone else. Assuming a player will be a bust or success is just speculation. None of the sides are right or wrong until proven by a couple seasons.



Maybe you need to look back and realize you're just an ass*hole and reread what you posted, and what everyone else posted on this thread. No one was exaggerating anything, they were just giving Hickson props on his performance, and said that he will be a good fit for the team. You can go ahead and say "I was talking about all their other posts", but you specially said THIS THREAD. So there's no saving yourself on that one. Had you elaborated and expanded your insults to what people have said on other threads, then I really wouldn't have argued because I would've understood where you were coming from.

The reason I'm defending anything is because you were being a **** sucker. Why not just point out what you didn't like specifically instead of calling 85% of the posts idiotic?
God, shut up.

This whole posts reeks "stupid".
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #27
Bulls2333
Just another poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Stop taking everything so literally.



Good, then shut up and learn something.



Speculation is a waste of time and energy. It's stupid. No one can predict the future. Speculating on these guys is about as big a waste of time as all the other $hit that pisses me off on this board. Trade proposals? Why? WTF is the point? NO GM in their right mind is going to listen to some idiot off a message board, and 99.5% of the trade proposals that come up don't happen, so why f'ing bother? Listing a lineup? Pisses me off to no end. If I see someone list a lineup, I automatically assume they're an idiot unless they point out a reason for it. If you have to list a lineup to point out the benefits of your trade proposal, you're assuming I'm an idiot that can't figure out if the Cavs trade Delonte West for Damon Stoudemire, that leaves us with Stoudemire, Wally, James, Wallace, and Z in the starting lineup.

Quit f'ing running your mouth and figure out how things work here. If people didn't do stupid **** all the time I wouldn't jump on every damn person who does something stupid. I might have the patience to let it slide. But I deal with stupid **** on this board day in and day out, so don't expect me to be forgiving.



Translation, you're feelings are hurt so you have to justify the stupid sh*t you said, and basically spend a lot of time and energy saying I'm mean. Big f*cking deal. I know I'm mean. I don't give a damn.



Why take everything someone says literally in order to start more sh*t over stuff that doesn't matter.

It would have been stupid enough to try and justify your position that speculation is a worthwhile way to spend your time. It would have been just slightly more stupid to try defending Stoudemire vs. Hickson based on a few Summer League games and some sh*t you read.

But it was REALLY stupid to start causing even more hassle over sh*t that doesn't mean crap by saying, 'Well there's only 2 posts by Lebron, and one post with one word, and one post by me saying he'll be better than Stoudemire so that doesn't equal 85%'

But hey, if you really want to spend all day arguing stupid bull**** that doesn't matter, it wouldn't be the first time I wasted my time on here trashing someone for 5 pages.

You really want me to go back and list all the things I thought were stupid about each post before mine? Not gonna waste my time. Just suffice that 85% were stupid. Probably more.

Mathius

Wow Mathius. I'm glad you can vent your little heart out man. We know, you're bitter. You say I take things so literally, but look at your posts man, obviously you are too. You look like a little whiney girl. "Wah wah wah, people say such stupid ****. I hate others opinions"

Honestly, my feelings aren't hurt what so ever. I just appreciate this board being a chill place, and you're b!tching about people when all you do is go throwing the word idiots around, talking ****, how do you expect people to take it? It's one person insulting a group, you know that'll bring arguements. Insulting people is not the way to get your point across because it turns into THIS.

You make good points when you're talking basketball. The reason I'm arguing with you is because how you tried to belittle everyone's opinion in this thread because you had a different idea than everyone else. Not only you follows these players. You gotta learn about a player sometime, right? Hickson is only 19, he hasn't even had much of a career yet, it's amazing these guys are keeping up with the summer league. At least they're fans man. People like them keep organizations going.

Why throw all social standards aside just because this is the internet? Not everyone will kiss your ass because you've been posting here forever. It doesn't make you above anyone. Just because you have 1,000+ posts doesn't make you anymore basketball savvy than the next guy.

If there are 12 year olds posting fanboy ****, so what. At least they're focus is in the right place.

If anyone's reading this, please go through the entire thread and read, and you will understand.

Regardless of what you reply to this Mathius, since I know you will, I'm done with this arguement. No hard feelings in the future. Opinions collide. I feel like we're in the ESPN commercial.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bvk70VsI4&feature=related

Last edited by Bulls2333 : 07-27-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #28
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
I just appreciate this board being a chill place
Stick around. You'll learn.

Quote:
Why throw all social standards aside just because this is the internet?

You're assuming I'm different when I'm not on here.

Quote:
If there are 12 year olds posting fanboy ****, so what. At least they're focus is in the right place.

You'll definitely have to clarify on that one. 12 year olds are morons. This place is living proof. And I was 12 once. I did stupid **** when I was 12. I had stupid opinions when I was 12. But I wasn't dumb enough to start ragging about it to the whole world like it meant something. There are some ok ones, but they're definitely the minority. The rest will grow up to either stay morons, or be sheep.

Quote:
Regardless of what you reply to this Mathius, since I know you will, I'm done with this arguement. No hard feelings in the future. Opinions collide. I feel like we're in the ESPN commercial.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bvk70VsI4&feature=related

Did you seriously just bring an ESPN commercial into this conversation?

You are such a waste of time.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #29
Quickness
High School Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 773
Default Re: JJ Hickson

oh damn what have i been telling everyone all along.
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #30
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickness
oh damn what have i been telling everyone all along.

Very informative. So just which of the 15 posts before you were you agreeing with exactly?

Care to be more specific?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy