Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NCAA College Hoops 2K8

They finally dropped the price on this game to $19.99, and at that price its a must have for any Basketball fan.

This is the last NCAA Basketball game that 2K Sports will make for 6? years. EA bought out all the trademark rights, similar to what they did with Madden, so Sega is screwed and will just have to focus more on the NBA series.

Anwyay, the game plays slightly different than the NBA version, and is even better in some aspects. If you're into Coaching, Scouting and Team Management this game has some unique stuff to offer.

My favorite thing to do is recruit and build players on NCAA 2K8. Then I export my developed players, and draft them onto my NBA 2K8 teams. Hopefully NCAA 2K8 will be compatible with NBA 2K9 and beyond.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NCAA College Hoops 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
They finally dropped the price on this game to $19.99, and at that price its a must have for any Basketball fan.

This is the last NCAA Basketball game that 2K Sports will make for 6? years. EA bought out all the trademark rights, similar to what they did with Madden, so Sega is screwed and will just have to focus more on the NBA series.
Anwyay, the game plays slightly different than the NBA version, and is even better in some aspects. If you're into Coaching, Scouting and Team Management this game has some unique stuff to offer.

My favorite thing to do is recruit and build players on NCAA 2K8. Then I export my developed players, and draft them onto my NBA 2K8 teams. Hopefully NCAA 2K8 will be compatible with NBA 2K9 and beyond.

Damn.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: