Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
Spell&Grammar
Than vs. Then

Spell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Thumbs up Yes!

Thank you, Weird Al. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

I'm so happy.

Spell&Grammar

Spell&Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yes!

Lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:27 PM   #3
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

"No." -Speel & Grammer -_-
MadeFromDust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Spell&Grammar
Than vs. Then

Spell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSpell&Grammar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
"No." -Speel & Grammer -_-

Spell&Grammar
Spell&Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #5
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my favorite gimmick
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #6
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
my favorite gimmick
Eh my favorite is Applause

I think

Wait...what are the other 1-trick pony accounts again?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:41 PM   #7
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
Eh my favorite is Applause

I think

Wait...what are the other 1-trick pony accounts again?
Spell and Grammar
Applause
Honk Honk

Can't think of any others off hand.

All of them are amazing.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:48 PM   #8
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Jack ends sentences with prepositions. Jack can't formulate a simple sentence, nor can Jack punctuate properly. Jack also is not ready for college.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:49 AM   #9
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Spell and Grammar
Applause
Honk Honk

Can't think of any others off hand.

All of them are amazing.
Ohh hahahaha yeah Honk Honk is my fav of the 3
Old 07-29-2014, 01:51 AM   #10
Applause
Serious playground baller

Applause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spell&Grammar
Thank you, Weird Al. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

I'm so happy.

Spell&Grammar

Applause is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: