Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-19-2008, 03:01 AM   #1
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

Default I kno this won't happen but...

The warriors are probably lookin for some depth so if it were up to me I would target Anthony Randolph...

Mark my words, this kid is the next Chris Bosh... He can score almost at will in the post, the only huge complaint is that he's skinny as hell, but strength would come in the NBA.

I kno u all will probably hate on me for this, but watch him this year, by 2010 (Rose's year of ownage) Bosh i mean Randolph will be doing his thing...

EDIT: I tried that trade machine but im not very good with it

The warriors have a log jam of forwards and centers so I could see them doing

Harrington $9.8 mill
Randolph (rookie salary)

for

Hinrich $10 mil
Thomas $3.5 mil

Warriors would get their new starting point guard (a solid one) along with Thomas who would be great in their running system
Bulls' low post situation helped with Harrington down low and the post scorer Randolph to go along with Rose

Last edited by CaNt Be ToUcHeD : 07-19-2008 at 03:45 AM.
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Default Re: I kno this won't happen but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
The warriors are probably lookin for some depth so if it were up to me I would target Anthony Randolph...

Mark my words, this kid is the next Chris Bosh... He can score almost at will in the post, the only huge complaint is that he's skinny as hell, but strength would come in the NBA.

I kno u all will probably hate on me for this, but watch him this year, by 2010 (Rose's year of ownage) Bosh i mean Randolph will be doing his thing...

EDIT: I tried that trade machine but im not very good with it

The warriors have a log jam of forwards and centers so I could see them doing

Harrington $9.8 mill
Randolph (rookie salary)

for

Hinrich $10 mil
Thomas $3.5 mil

Warriors would get their new starting point guard (a solid one) along with Thomas who would be great in their running system
Bulls' low post situation helped with Harrington down low and the post scorer Randolph to go along with Rose

don't want to sound like an ass, but why the hell would the Bulls do that trade? Harrington doesn't work for this team ( who are playing for 2010) and Tyrus has way more potential than Randolph....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
CaNt Be ToUcHeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
don't want to sound like an ass, but why the hell would the Bulls do that trade? Harrington doesn't work for this team ( who are playing for 2010) and Tyrus has way more potential than Randolph....

its cool i knew people would give me **** for that
but imo the bulls are just gonna be mediocre the way they r going and as stated in another forum need to "retool", what better way than to get a good post scorer whos the same age as rose and can grow with him

tyrus does alot of things well but scoring is not one of them... we put so much hope into tyrus what happens if he ends up being a bust like alot people think hes going to be? virtually no trade value and we r f'cked in the post cuz noah's hairy as* isnt gonna do sh't down there

watch some of randolphs games, he can dribble, score from anywhere on the floor, and is a decent passer, maybe even more like a better version of lamar odom... if they pan out how they should rose + randolph in 2012 = contenders
Old 07-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Re: I kno this won't happen but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
watch some of randolphs games, he can dribble, score from anywhere on the floor, and is a decent passer, maybe even more like a better version of lamar odom... if they pan out how they should rose + randolph in 2012 = contenders

The Bulls are awful at developing young talent. If we are going to trade someone like Tyrus that has tons of potential, I want a proven player, not another guy to waste 3 years with trying to develop.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
CaNt Be ToUcHeD

i dont think tyrus has too much more potential i think he is a bust now
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: