Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
theunderdogg1965
I brick open layups

theunderdogg1965 has an OK reputation so far
Default Livingston Update: Signs with Tulsa 66ers

Hard to keep in mind that, with all that he has been through, Shaun Livingston is just 22 years old.

In February 2007, Livingston suffered what Clippers physician Dr. Tony Daly called, "the most serious injury you can have to the knee." He tore three of the four ligaments in his left knee while driving to the basket in a home game against the Bobcats.

Now, Livingston is in Chicago, working out almost daily with well-known trainer Tim Grover. The Clippers relinquished his rights in order to create cap space to sign Baron Davis, making Livingston a free agent. The combination of youth, height and talent has kept teams interested, despite the injury.

"What has amazed me is that so many teams are showing interest in him, sight unseen," said Henry Thomas, Livingston's agent. "Teams are willing to wait. Obviously, no one is coming in and offering a boatload of money, but many teams have already shown an interest in taking a chance."

Thomas would not guess as to when Livingston might actually sign with a team.

Davis redux
theunderdogg1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation
Default Re: News on Livingston

Hopefully after we have the results of Azabuike's offer, we can sign him to a 1 year min. salary contract. I would rather go after Sofo hard but I think we might be able to get both since Sofo is still our Draft pick.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:28 AM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiedanny
Hopefully after we have the results of Azabuike's offer, we can sign him to a 1 year min. salary contract. I would rather go after Sofo hard but I think we might be able to get both since Sofo is still our Draft pick.

both would be great!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:51 AM   #4
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

i heard that Sofo has ballooned in weight and is way out of shape...hasn't he been over in Greece for about 5 years now? How much more development is he gonna need before they bring him over?
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:53 AM   #5
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

i really hope the Clips don't give up on Shaun, since he has worked so hard to come back...hopefully we can re-sign him this summer
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
i heard that Sofo has ballooned in weight and is way out of shape...hasn't he been over in Greece for about 5 years now? How much more development is he gonna need before they bring him over?
That is not true.He just finished playing in the Olympic qualifying games.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I heard that the Suns were really interested in him, but I still hope that the Clips would try to bring him back.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Shaun Livingston will be playing in the D-League.

Its good that he trying to get his career back rolling.

http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...es/?id=3786666
Old 03-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
he Tulsa 66ers announced today they have acquired the fourth overall pick in the 2004 NBA Draft, point guard Shaun Livingston.

Livingston, at 6 foot 7 inches, has played in 149 regular season NBA games, including 60 starts for the Los Angeles Clippers from 2004-07. He played in four games for the Miami Heat earlier this season. He has career averages of 7.3 points, 4.7 assists, 3.1 rebounds while shooting 44 percent from the field and 71 percent from the free throw line.

Livingston will wear jersey number 14, and will be in uniform for tonight’s game against the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. In order to make room on the roster for Livingston, the 66ers released guard Derrick Dial due to an injury.

InsideHoops
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Livingston Update: Sings with Tulsa 66ers

Singing with the 66ers, huh?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people
Talking Re: Livingston Update: Signs with Tulsa 66ers

Tell me this team does not sound like a real contender next season?

Baron Davis
Blake Griffin ( assuming we get him )
Eric Gordon
Al Thornton (if we dont trade him )
Zack Randolph
Shaun Livingston ( if he is anywere near were he was )
and Marcus Camby. If we can stay healthy this team should not have a problem making the playoff's
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Livingston Update: Signs with Tulsa 66ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningfreak
Tell me this team does not sound like a real contender next season?

Baron Davis
Blake Griffin ( assuming we get him )
Eric Gordon
Al Thornton (if we dont trade him )
Zack Randolph
Shaun Livingston ( if he is anywere near were he was )
and Marcus Camby. If we can stay healthy this team should not have a problem making the playoff's

Add Kaman to that and on paper its a winning team but we just need to stop getting injured and that team should be deep
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
idizzle
Good college starter

He says the knee is 85%-90% better.

http://newsok.com/thunder-notebook-s...adlines_widget

I wish the Clips would bring him back.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #14
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
He says the knee is 85%-90% better.

http://newsok.com/thunder-notebook-s...adlines_widget

I wish the Clips would bring him back.
me too
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #15
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm betting the Clippers will sign him at the minimum in the offseason. Once Fred's contract is over at least.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: