Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 07-19-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation
Default How are people feeling about our draft picks this year?

Both Greene Dorsey have looked good in the summer league, but it's just the summer league. How do you guys feel about these two and do you think they can contribute to this years team like Landry and Brooks did last year?
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How are people feeling about our draft picks this year?

I feel good about this year's draft pick, Joey Dorsey is a ****ing monster and a dunking machine so I think he'll get some playing time, the problem with our F is that we have alot of them, we have scola,landry,harris, and now Dorsey, so idk how everybody's gonna get playing time, but i'd be really happy if he did play. Greene on the other hand is an amazing shooter, he can shoot 3s lights out, kinda like battier but greene dosn't have the defense like battier does, and greene dropped 40 pts. in our 1st summer league game, so that shows you how raw he is(even though its only summer league). I know Dorsey will contribute cuz of his rebounding and his monster skills but idk 'bout greene cuz it goes the same w/him about playing time, we have alot of F that idk how much playing time he'll get. So idk, but I really like this year's pick, Morey did an awesome job!
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Yeah there isn't enough playing time to go around, but Adelman will figure out who is going fit the rotation, like he did last year, faster this time because he doesn't have to figure out the whole team just the new arrivals.

Also Dorsey is also under-sized for PF like Landry and that bothers me a bit, we always seem to get under-sized PFs.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #4
ballinforkeeps
Banned

ballinforkeeps has an OK reputation so far

wasnt a bad draft at all. greens potential is big and dorsey is sposed to be a decent backup.

i doubt theyll play much this year but they can become solid players
ballinforkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: