Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default E-40 Strikes Gold

Bay area rapper E-40 is celebrating the success of his latest album My Ghetto Report Card, which was certified gold by the RIAA this week.

Fueled by the Keak Da Sneak-featured "Tell Me When 2 Go," and the current single "U And Dat," featuring T-Pain and Kandi Girl, the album's good fortune will lead to bigger things, according to the lyricist.

"It feels good," E-40 told AllHipHop.com. "I got my second wind [and] it's the beginning of a new beginning."

Executive produced by Lil' Jon, My Ghetto Report Card debuted at number one on Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop charts and number three on the Billboard Top 200 chart.

In addition to Lil' Jon, the Reprise/BME/Sick Wid It Records release features production by Rick Rock, E-40's son Droop-e of the Pharmasuticles, Bosko, and Studio Tone, as well as guest appearances from Mike Jones, T. Pain, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Juelz Santana, B-Legit, The Federation, 8Ball, and UGK.

The video for "U And Dat," is currently in heavy rotation at BET, MTV and Fuse.

Fans can look for more of E-40 with the release of his new DVD, E-40 & The Hype of Hyphy.

The disc, which hit stores Tuesday (Aug. 29) includes the videos "U And Dat" and "Tell Me When To Go" as well as a behind the scenes look at the making of the videos.

Viewers can also learn about the Hyphy movement through a "Hyphy movement" special on the DVD, which features special appearances by Federation and B-Legit, among others.

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6079
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:31 AM   #2
Bill Swerski

E-40 is a lame, fam.

Sorry if you're from the bay.

Look on the bright side....

Y'all got Too Short & Heiroglyphics
Old 08-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #3
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Swerski
E-40 is a lame, fam.

Sorry if you're from the bay.

Look on the bright side....

Y'all got Too Short & Heiroglyphics

E-40 is fresh bro he and his squad The Click have been holding down the bay for over a decade!!! here OG's I agree Too Short Hiero and living legends, Blackaliscious, Mac Mall all those cats represent hard!@
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:07 PM   #4
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
E-40 is a lame, fam.

Co-signed....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 PM   #5
PHXsunsROCK1105
SAVE Planet Orange

PHXsunsROCK1105 has decent reputation

I love that song(u and dat)...ITS AWESOME!!!
PHXsunsROCK1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:34 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXsunsROCK1105
I love that song(u and dat)...ITS AWESOME!!!

I don't kare for that song. I like the E-40 from the mid-1990's untill about 2001. Same for Master P, I don't for current P that much, but Percy but mid-1990's untill about 2001.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: