Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2006, 08:51 PM   #16
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I am a virgin at 16, so I don't feel bad...

Definately lose it before you get to college. It starts getting a little weird at least it did for me. I didn't lose my virginity until sophmore yeat of college and i heard about it every day in the locker room. My teammates set out to make it happen, i actually started going to parties and it was easier than i thought.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #17
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm 23. Lost it at age 18. I was just out of high school. I guess that's kinda embarrassing. Most high schoolers are shagging these days and were when I was in school.

I'm not going to hate on someone for being a virgin. I mean, if it's because you just can't laid.......alright, that's sad. If you just don't want to bang random girls or want to wait for marriage, you got more will power than I do. I respect that.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #18
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
LOL. You guys just want my pics so you can rag on me some more ^_^

Maybe one day soon I'll post some more.

Stop being a *****. I've posted mine.

In case I havent. Here I am.

TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
LOL. You guys just want my pics so you can rag on me some more ^_^

Maybe one day soon I'll post some more.

Actually i still got the photo without the bowl cut. But I'm not the type to blast a photo if someone told me not too. Which you did.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #20
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Definately lose it before you get to college. It starts getting a little weird at least it did for me. I didn't lose my virginity until sophmore yeat of college and i heard about it every day in the locker room. My teammates set out to make it happen, i actually started going to parties and it was easier than i thought.

Don't listen to him. Don't bust your first nut on some chick you don't care about. I mean, you don't have to marry the girl or be totally in love with her, but don't let it be just some random ho at a party or a bar. That's ridiculous. I could have done that **** 200x by now if I wanted.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #21
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Ced get a hold of Kwajo and have him photoshop Shogun, Me , geewiz,you and him and even Kobe24 in a pic perferably this one

http://www.follow-me-now.de/assets/i...rvoir_Dogs.jpg
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #22
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Shogun, you're 6'8" right? You ever play ball before? Do you have reasonable fitness?

I need a bigman for my team next year, well Ihave one guy 6'9", but having 2 would be better.

Come live in NZ for a year, I can hook you up with a job, hell you're probably smart enough to transfer to Uni, if you're a student. + American accents over here kill, and you're a big guy, you'll score easy.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #23
Shogon
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Actually i still got the photo without the bowl cut. But I'm not the type to blast a photo if someone told me not too. Which you did.

You have that? wow. post it then. I don't care.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:54 PM   #24
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I'm 23. Lost it at age 18. I was just out of high school. I guess that's kinda embarrassing. Most high schoolers are shagging these days and were when I was in school.

I'm not going to hate on someone for being a virgin. I mean, if it's because you just can't laid.......alright, that's sad. If you just don't want to bang random girls or want to wait for marriage, you got more will power than I do. I respect that.

agreed, i was bagged on too much for being a virgin to ever do it to someone else.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #25
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

I am surprised GOBB hasnt popped in this thread with Virgin pictures.
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #26
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

boshraptor4life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
I've slept with over 20 women (once there was a prostitute.....) and I feel whorey because of it. I wish I hadn't slept with so many chicks, and I'm 24.

Shogun, have you cut your bowlcut off? Losing that might help.
A buddy of mine who just graduated highschool, he's 18, has slept with well over 20 by now. He always goes downtown and sleeps with chicks. It's kind of funny. Annoying too since he always gets the hott chicks. Then they seem to be ****ed in teh head afterwards. Another guy who my mom taught, and he played hockey around here and semi pro in the states has slept with like 80 odd women, adn that was as of 2 years ago, so who knows now.
boshraptor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #27
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Holy ****. Are you joking me?,Don't lie like that Gobb.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #28
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

I don't have a timeframe or anything in mind and it ain't like I will be going around and telling people I am a virgin, guys who do that get made fun of and I would make fun of him too just to blend in, I know it sounds bad, but its all in the nature of fun...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #29
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Ced get a hold of Kwajo and have him photoshop Shogun, Me , geewiz,you and him and even Kobe24 in a pic perferably this one

http://www.follow-me-now.de/assets/i...rvoir_Dogs.jpg

Sounds like a good plan, but teh Kwaj comes and he goes as he pleases, he is a whisper in the night, he is a ripple in a lake, he is teh Kwaj!
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #30
Shogon
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Shogun, you're 6'8" right? You ever play ball before? Do you have reasonable fitness?

I need a bigman for my team next year, well Ihave one guy 6'9", but having 2 would be better.

Come live in NZ for a year, I can hook you up with a job, hell you're probably smart enough to transfer to Uni, if you're a student. + American accents over here kill, and you're a big guy, you'll score easy.

LOL.

I played ball in JR high in my first year. I hated organized ball. I zoned out during practices and didn't listen to the coaches. I'm a visual learner. I could kick anyone on that team's ass if we're just out there playing free... organized? Nope. I was lost & uninterested.

Same coaches kept begging me throughout highschool to try out but I never did again.

I don't want to score easy. I want to meet someone I care about that I'm attracted to which is apparently extremely difficult because I'm pretty picky.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: