Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2006, 08:57 PM   #31
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
Don't listen to him. Don't bust your first nut on some chick you don't care about. I mean, you don't have to marry the girl or be totally in love with her, but don't let it be just some random ho at a party or a bar. That's ridiculous. I could have done that **** 200x by now if I wanted.

Your right if i could do it again i would. But at the same time it felt like a burden was lifted off my chest.

PS: it wasnt some girl at a random ho, it was a friend/ho i knew for 2 years if that makes it any better.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #32
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I'm 23. Lost it at age 18. I was just out of high school. I guess that's kinda embarrassing. Most high schoolers are shagging these days and were when I was in school.

I'm not going to hate on someone for being a virgin. I mean, if it's because you just can't laid.......alright, that's sad. If you just don't want to bang random girls or want to wait for marriage, you got more will power than I do. I respect that.

thats the type of approach I have, no gay random sh!t...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah Sho I wont post it, you can its your photo. Really nothing funny about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Holy ****. Are you joking me?,Don't lie like that Gobb.

Actually I'm not lying, he sent me a photo in pm on the old board proving he didnt have a bowl cut. He didnt lie.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #34
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I don't have a timeframe or anything in mind and it ain't like I will be going around and telling people I am a virgin, guys who do that get made fun of and I would make fun of him too just to blend in, I know it sounds bad, but its all in the nature of fun...

Aernt you the anti semite?
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:59 PM   #35
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Your right if i could do it again i would. But at the same time it felt like a burden was lifted off my chest.

PS: it wasnt some girl at a random ho, it was a friend/ho i knew for 2 years if that makes it any better.

after you say ho, it really shouldn't feel that good, but prob. still feels better than being a virgin...
Old 08-30-2006, 08:59 PM   #36
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Actually I'm not lying, he sent me a photo in pm on the old board proving he didnt have a bowl cut. He didnt lie.

I don't have it. If you still have it, send me it and I'll post it.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #37
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I wasn't talking about that. You said you never post a pic if someone tells you not to post it. Want me to be more specific? I don't think I have to because you know what I'm talking about.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:01 PM   #38
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Sounds like a good plan, but teh Kwaj comes and he goes as he pleases, he is a whisper in the night, he is a ripple in a lake, he is teh Kwaj!

^^^^ Get that to him asap , I need a good laugh. Ill pm it him , anyone with good photoshop skills needs to get on this.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:01 PM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

lost it at 15.

its rly not that hard nowadays. most girls are willing..its just a matter of what kind of relationship you wanna have with the girl..or if you just wanna do it or wanna cherish it..stuff like that.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:02 PM   #40
brwnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Aernt you the anti semite?

nope, I was once accused of being one by oldschooladidas, but no I am not... I don't get it though, when people make of black people of muslims or jesus, no-one really gets that offended, but as soon as someone makes fun of jews, everybody starts getting all worked up about it...
Old 08-30-2006, 09:03 PM   #41
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
LOL.

I played ball in JR high in my first year. I hated organized ball. I zoned out during practices and didn't listen to the coaches. I'm a visual learner. I could kick anyone on that team's ass if we're just out there playing free... organized? Nope. I was lost & uninterested.

Same coaches kept begging me throughout highschool to try out but I never did again.

I don't want to score easy. I want to meet someone I care about that I'm attracted to which is apparently extremely difficult because I'm pretty picky.

I'm the team's player/ coach and I run the Princeton offense, designed for a bigman like yourself Shogun. I'm a very visual coach. I run through new plays with 5 players and the rest can watch fro mhalf way with me as I describe what's happening.

Just because you'd be able to score easy, doesn't mean you won't be attracted to them.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:03 PM   #42
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Who was the poster that posted a picture of himself with a hooters girl where he looked way uncomfortable? That may have been the funniest picture ever. Oh, and also who was the poster with cornrows who was at a party by himself and gobb posted something like "Yeah, 1,000 post party and noone showed up" in one of those perseverance picture things. I about died laughing.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
I wasn't talking about that. You said you never post a pic if someone tells you not to post it. Want me to be more specific? I don't think I have to because you know what I'm talking about.

:confused:

Quote:
I don't want to score easy. I want to meet someone I care about that I'm attracted to which is apparently extremely difficult because I'm pretty picky.

Curious how are you picky with a face like this...

Weird that you are the "picky" one. Maybe u got big feet.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #44
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Who was the poster that posted a picture of himself with a hooters girl where he looked way uncomfortable? That may have been the funniest picture ever. Oh, and also who was the poster with cornrows who was at a party by himself and gobb posted something like "Yeah, 1,000 post party and noone showed up" in one of those perseverance picture things. I about died laughing.

That was H&O and I. Hater
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #45
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
nope, I was once accused of being one by oldschooladidas, but no I am not... I don't get it though, when people make of black people of muslims or jesus, no-one really gets that offended, but as soon as someone makes fun of jews, everybody starts getting all worked up about it...

People get just as offended with blacks imo. It's cause of two things, slavery and the holocaust. Until the muslims start getting hunted down and enslaved or slaughtered (which might not be far off with this crazy american administration) then we can talk about why people get more upset at the jews and blacks getting talked about than the muslims.

At least in my opinion.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: